AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

One Month Banned for no reason

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 25, 2023
Hi @punker barbie

I am so happy you have made a forum to support people who are not getting any answers from Chaturbates support line.

I have been streaming with Chaturbate for over a year now and I have worked extremely hard to create an account that has been able to generate enough income to support myself and my family.

My chaturbate account, which I used primarily, was banned December 28th 2022 and since then I have had 0 updates on its status. What makes matters worse is that I started my streaming career working for a studio - which they have had control of all user rights as well as my content, on top of taking 50% of my earnings. Thinking back, I should have become independent sooner.

I am messaging you today in hopes for your support and guidance. I am still banned and I have attempted to reach out to CB support for answers, however, I do not have access to the primary email account that was used to create my account - the studio controls this. So I emailed them from my personal email. I received a response asking to send me proof of identification, suchs as government ID and to have a special word written out and present upside down. I have done this.

It's been a few days and I have not received any form of response.

I also wanted to ask you if I can open a new account with my passport because of the situation or if I should forget about Chaturbate altogether, which I really don't want to do because I love this site and it has given me a lot.

Warmly
Tiana
account name "TianaSerban"

Status
Not open for further replies.