AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

One of life's weird little coincidences...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 18, 2022
I asked a model what was included in private (which was reasonably priced at 18t p/m). Her reply fit the bill, so I agreed.

Just as I was about to click Start she cheekily added a "condition", being a surcharge of 888t, which by coincidence was exactly what I had left in my pot.

For a second I wondered if she'd somehow hacked my account :D

weird!!!.jpg

You tipped her all of it? Right?

Reactions: JessRyan
18 tokens per minute is super low for a private. That's less than a dollar per minute for the model.

I get that it's a coincidence she asked for the same amount you had to start the private, but I think it's more than understandable to ask for an upfront tip if you're going to do a private for that low.

18 tokens per minute is super low for a private. That's less than a dollar per minute for the model.
Actually for Colombian models at Chaturbate (who seem to be the majority of CB's models lately) many if not most charge either 6, 12 or 18t p/m.

The ones who are upfront about what's provided, and who don't haggle in PM over prices, are the ones I stick around with in private for an extra 10 or 15 minutes for "post-coitus" (so to speak) chat.

BTW if anyone else is also fond of the Latina ladies then feel free to PM for the room names of some genuine sweeties at CB

haha no. I tactfully told her I'd passed my weekly spend-limit and I'd return the following week.
you better! she's stinking cute and totally owe her! also you should be in lurk mode if you hit your weekly spending limit. don't log in. imo its quite frankly rude to waste her time and energy if you had zero intentions of spending. you are like the dude who goes to the strip club only to sit in front of the stage and sip on one beer for two hours. not tipping anyone.

Truth is once a model starts haggling, my PeePee Stick says "I'm out, boss"

well thats lame and silly. you are in a place where transactions are required and expected for sexual attention. its her job to try to sell you into a show or buy her content. she's not there to talk to you for free. your "peepee stick" is obviously confused.

Actually for Colombian models at Chaturbate (who seem to be the majority of CB's models lately) many if not most charge either 6, 12 or 18t p/m.

The ones who are upfront about what's provided, and who don't haggle in PM over prices, are the ones I stick around with in private for an extra 10 or 15 minutes for "post-coitus" (so to speak) chat.

So, either 30 cents, 60 cents or 90 cents a minute. Just because a lot of models charge that doesn’t mean it’s not low. Especially compared to MFC where there’s fixed private rates of either 60 or 80 tokens per minute. Just saying, I can understand why someone would want to charge extra on top of low rates, especially if they’re going to be doing a strenuous masturbation show.

Also, from your screenshot (which I think was in poor taste to post), it didn’t seem like she was haggling.

Also, from your screenshot (which I think was in poor taste to post), it didn’t seem like she was haggling.
dude shouldn't be logging into camsites where he will obviously be told of prices for sexual/personal interaction if his penis becomes dysfunctional as a result.

Yes, it's no surprise that many of you prefer those rooms because you benefit from those lower prices. As Marceline posted above...compared to what you'd be paying for a private show on MyFreeCams, consider yourself darn lucky to be getting a sex show for so cheap (18 tokens/minute) from gorgeous models.

You've used the word "haggle" twice now in this thread. It sounds like something that a cheap dude would say when he's expecting cam models to perform for him dirt cheap.

"PeePeeStick?" What are you...8 years old? 😂

Yes, it's no surprise that many of you prefer those rooms because you benefit from those lower prices. As Marceline posted above...compared to what you'd be paying for a private show on MyFreeCams, consider yourself darn lucky to be getting a sex show for so cheap (18 tokens/minute) from gorgeous models.

You've used the word "haggle" twice now in this thread. It sounds like something that a cheap dude would say when he's expecting cam models to perform for him dirt cheap.

"PeePeeStick?" What are you...8 years old? 😂

Assuming he can last 5 minutes, thats like under $5 in the models pocket? Yeesh, who's the haggler here...

I feel like there's a flock forming around me screaming "we got one, girls! FINISH HIM!!", so I'd better slink out of this one with my peepee between my legs :giggle:

I feel like there's a flock forming around me screaming "we got one, girls! FINISH HIM!!", so I'd better slink out of this one with my peepee between my legs :giggle:
I mean yeah it is a bit of a pile on, but what did you expect posting about being cheap in a forum full of cam models. Budgeting is fine but understand pricing feels personal to many of us. Her pricing is well within standard and you call it haggling? Of course you'll attract derision.

Think about where you're posting first.

You're on a budget, fine. It's a little crass to come to a model forum, designed to support models in the toughest industry on earth, and criticize a model trying to get her money. Okay, it's more than crass and honestly if you were in a chat room with any of the people who have posted in this thread, you'd have been demeaned and tossed out on your butt in way more flamboyant ways.

You set her up to think she was about to make money and then flounced because she wanted a tip up front. You're most likely tipping studio models who don't even get a choice over how much they make, but the alternatives to not being with that studio and camming in a safe place are often deadly.

she cheekily added a "condition", being a surcharge of 888t
Did you check her tip menu and bio to make sure that wasn't already listed as a prepayment required to go private?
A lot of models who have a lower per minute rate have this requirement, you can't accuse them of 'cheekily adding a condition' if you only look at the per min rate and don't check.

[nervously edges back into thread...]

Sorry to disagree Miss Lollipop, but after blowing 22-25K tokens over the last year at CB I can safely say that 888 tokens on top of the base p/m rate is not typical for private shows at Chaturbate. That is up in the East-Euro glamor model territory, and certainly out of my range as a blue-collar schmuck with a Latina fetish.

[...quickly scurries back out]

Rod, check PM ;)

For most models, 888 tokens equals $44 USD.

Sorry to disagree Miss Lollipop, but after blowing 22-25K tokens over the last year at CB I can safely say that 888 tokens on top of the base p/m rate is not typical for private shows at Chaturbate. That is up in the East-Euro glamor model territory, and certainly out of my range as a blue-collar schmuck with a Latina fetish.

Rod, check PM ;)
It is 1000% not up to you what a model thinks she is worth and if you can't pay for it, you don't go and post a screen shot of her face. I charge 120 tokens a minute for my private shows. I'm neither glamorous nor Eastern European and the people who value my time for that level of service pay for it, without hesitation.

Rod, check PM ;)

While all models are welcome here, this forum is primarily american/uk models. And we dont like hearing about how folks like to exploit models from countries where they can get away with it. Just because you can doesn't mean its not shitty.

MFC prices are 60tk a min and they haven't raised once since i started in 2010 to allow for inflation. The thing i like about mfc is it is a great equalizer. No one can short change you based on your race or ethnicity.

As I say nothing wrong with being on a budget (i did the math if u visit 100 times a year that's about $20 a visit.) But she did nothing cheeky or wrong. She was up front.

You posted a screenshot of a model saying what she offered in private shows and then adding right after that it will be 888 tokens, insinuating that she did something wrong. Then, you made a weird comment about your "peepee stick" not working when a model tries haggling. Even though it's clear from the tasteless screenshot that she wasn't haggling. She was stating how much it would cost to start a private with her.

Common sense would say that posts like the ones you've made wouldn't go over well on a forum filled with models.

It's totally fine to have a spending budget when you go on camming sites. I don't think anyone here would ever say something negative about a respectful member who has a smaller budget than others. But, your posts have been tasteless, weird and insulting.

And also, not that I think you actually care but I'm going to say it anyway, a big reason why models charge upfront is because cheap guys who are clearly looking for bargains when they're on camsites generally don't tend to stick around for very long in a private show, but for the two or three minutes they're in there they want you to do the absolute most. If the majority of a model's on cam income comes from private/masturbation shows, she's going to have to make sure that each private show is worth it.

We're not machines that can do masturbation shows all day long. Those kind of shows, especially ones involving penetration, can get very uncomfortable and even painful very fast. It's generally not worth it to do that for a few minutes and only make maybe two or three dollars and then risk tiring yourself out or hurting yourself to where you can't work for the rest of the day.

Rod, check PM ;)

:facepalm:. D'oh

Wow. A lot going on in this one.

Firstly, all of those prices sound super low to me. That makes the OP sound like a bit of a tightwad if I'm honest and that's never going to be a good look on a forum full of cam models.

That said, I still find myself uncomfortable (as posted in other threads) with the idea of models being able to see a member's token balance. I mean, some kind of indication that they are not a freeloader is good but I don't agree with them seeing the actual balance. While the sum in question here is insignificant and he should have just tipped it, I've been pressured before when the token balance was very high and it's an uncomfortable discussion to have to have. I've since learned to only add what I need when I need it or accept that I'm going to tip the lot before leaving.

Then again, I'm not hanging around trying to find the cheapest models and I always make sure that I'm already tipping/paying a decent amount in the first place.

"Pee pee stick" though. What was the OP thinking?

Reactions: Highlander884
Status
Not open for further replies.