AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Onlyfans: Cheapest option for withdraw earnings

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 18, 2021
Hello i am from the Uk and im struggling to figure out wish is the cheapest/fees for when withdrawing my earnings from onlyfans. I have both paxum and cosmo prepaid cards in hand but when i want to withdraw its a bit ridiculous the % they take from my earnings. I would like to know what you guys do in this situation because i have a fair amount ive earned but dont want to lose so much of it for fees, feeling thats not right/fair. Thanks you :h:

Hello i am from the Uk and im struggling to figure out wish is the cheapest/fees for when withdrawing my earnings from onlyfans. I have both paxum and cosmo prepaid cards in hand but when i want to withdraw its a bit ridiculous the % they take from my earnings. I would like to know what you guys do in this situation because i have a fair amount ive earned but dont want to lose so much of it for fees, feeling thats not right/fair. Thanks you :h:
Onlyfans dosnt charge a fee when they pay you (At least I have never had a fee here in europe or heard of anyone getting charged a fee to withdraw). Any fee's you encounter during a withdrawal are down to the payment method you use. The fee's for both paxum and cosmo can be found on their websites, and if you cash out to a UK bank account then you wont have any control over the exchange rate being used (which are generally pretty bad) and again any fee's are going to be dependent on the bank that you use.

Paxum currently has a fee of $0.25 cents for every deposit and a $0.25 cent fee for loading the pre-paid card so to ave on fee's wait until you have finished receiving all your site payments before loading the card. Withdrawing from paxum via bank transfer can be expencive (cant remember the fee, just remember looking at it as an option when there was issues with their old card issuer and thought it was on the high side).

So if onlyfans is the only site you are using to get paid, you are looking at $0.50 in fee's, which imo it's more than acceptable for instant payments (they usually arrive in under 2 mins to the paxum account) vs the 3-5 business days of a regular bank transfer.

Onlyfans dosnt charge a fee when they pay you (At least I have never had a fee here in europe or heard of anyone getting charged a fee to withdraw). Any fee's you encounter during a withdrawal are down to the payment method you use. The fee's for both paxum and cosmo can be found on their websites, and if you cash out to a UK bank account then you wont have any control over the exchange rate being used (which are generally pretty bad) and again any fee's are going to be dependent on the bank that you use.

Paxum currently has a fee of $0.25 cents for every deposit and a $0.25 cent fee for loading the pre-paid card so to ave on fee's wait until you have finished receiving all your site payments before loading the card. Withdrawing from paxum via bank transfer can be expencive (cant remember the fee, just remember looking at it as an option when there was issues with their old card issuer and thought it was on the high side).

So if onlyfans is the only site you are using to get paid, you are looking at $0.50 in fee's, which imo it's more than acceptable for instant payments (they usually arrive in under 2 mins to the paxum account) vs the 3-5 business days of a regular bank transfer.
Thank you for your reply :) yes i meant the payment methods such as paxum or cosmo. The fees they charge to withdraw from the paxum account are really high. I was wondering if there is cheaper options, for example when i try to withdraw $1000 it would charge me a fee of around $100. Is that normal? Do you think the international bank transfer method from onlyfans is a better option? Really appreciate the help in advance :h:

Thank you for your reply :) yes i meant the payment methods such as paxum or cosmo. The fees they charge to withdraw from the paxum account are really high. I was wondering if there is cheaper options, for example when i try to withdraw $1000 it would charge me a fee of around $100. Is that normal? Do you think the international bank transfer method from onlyfans is a better option? Really appreciate the help in advance :h:
The issue with doing an international bank transfer is you dont know what rate the conversion is taking place at, which would be the same issue was doing a bank transfer from a paxum account to your local bank account. The cheapest way I have found using paxum / cosmo is to load the pre-paid card and then use it to top up a service like a revolute account and then do your bank transfers from there.

A bank transfer from onlyfans will be a better option than doing a bank transfer from paxum.

Reactions: AnimeGurl
The issue with doing an international bank transfer is you dont know what rate the conversion is taking place at, which would be the same issue was doing a bank transfer from a paxum account to your local bank account. The cheapest way I have found using paxum / cosmo is to load the pre-paid card and then use it to top up a service like a revolute account and then do your bank transfers from there.

A bank transfer from onlyfans will be a better option than doing a bank transfer from paxum.
Thank you for replying. Im moving to Thailand in the next coming days and going to freelance doing my onylfans there as my income as its cheaper to live there. Do you have any suggestions what would be a cheap way to withdraw my earnings? I have a thai bank account already.

By the way the local transfer on paxum to my UK account they charge only $5 but they do a conversion rate first from USD to EUR ( its a very shitty conversion rate of their own ) and then my bank does EUR to GBP which will end up being more expensive than the wire transfer. What do you think/suggest? sorry for many questions i really appreciate your help x

Status
Not open for further replies.