AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

onlyfans questions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2015
West Coast
Twitter Username
@whootyjessryan
MFC Username
Jess_Ryan
Streamate Username
JessRyan
Chaturbate Username
JessRyan
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/184888/JessRyan/
Hello
I can't seem to find the answer to this in TOS but my first question pertains to DM. Every now and then I get someone asking about meeting, collab, what do I gotta do to make a scene with you...the usual. I usually just say no thank you, can't do that. But what are the rules when engaging like this and where is that in the TOS?? I just want to be clear and follow the rules when this happens.
Second question: I did read in the TOS that I can give my email address out myself. Correct? The way it reads, it sounds like I can since I approve of it and I'm the one doing it.
Third question and it's something odd I've noticed over the last 2 years. I have a paid page and a free page with PPV. Had both pages for same amount of time. Have transactions on both pages. HOWEVER I've only had chargebacks on my PAID page. (not a lot to worry) But I've NEVER gotten one on my FREE page. Never. Only my paid page gets them every now and then.
Why do you think that is?
thanks for your input

It’s against TOS to discuss meetings up, hence word “meet” among banned words.

You can give your email or ask theirs, also Snapchat Skype etc, pretty much anything.

This might be because scammers usually on a spree so they sub to 100 pages at the same time and of course they’d rather do so to paid pages and then chargeback, than to free that they can access anytime.

Reactions: JessRyan
Status
Not open for further replies.