AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Orange Is The New Black

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KylieJacobs said:
I can't wait for the 3rd season, and I just watched the first 2 seasons a couple months ago (in about a week).

Do they release the entire season all at once?

Yep. You'll be able to watch ever episode of Season 3 on June 12th should you so choose (I think it's June 12th anyway).

mynameisbob84 said:
KylieJacobs said:
I can't wait for the 3rd season, and I just watched the first 2 seasons a couple months ago (in about a week).

Do they release the entire season all at once?

Yep. You'll be able to watch ever episode of Season 3 on June 12th should you so choose (I think it's June 12th anyway).

Thanks! Well, I know what I will be doing THAT week!!! :-D

This is my favorite show! I can't wait until the next Season comes out in 11 DAYS OMG

BustyEllie said:
As I can see, season premier is 12th, does anyone know when it will be available? like.. in the morning, afternoon? :roll: :pray:

I just looked it up and saw this: "The season will be released, in full, at 3 a.m. Eastern time and midnight Pacific time. Netflix will be releasing all the episodes at once, so fans can expect it on or after midnight PDT (which means not before 3:00 am EDT). "

Reactions: BustyEllie
Weeelll, I won't be productive tomorrow then! Unless watching the whole of season 3 of OITNB is classed as productive! :lol:

Not very often you find a show with so many good characters. Like Nicky, Red, Vee, Suzanne, Chang, Sophia, Rosa.
I really dislike the crackheads though.

I liked the 3rd season but it was my least favorite, so I didn't binge watch it. The panty selling was very reminiscent of camgirl stuff. It would probably be a big stretch to cam from prison, but OMG that could be so damn funny.

Wasn't a huge fan of season 3 tbh. It just didn't keep me glued to it like the last two.

Reactions: Gen
I looovee this show ! Can't wait for the new season to come up

Bump bump

I have a couple episodes left to watch but I love this season so much better than the last season. The first few episodes I had to force myself through and I was worried the writing would suck again but wow. I just finished the scene where they made Crazy Eyes and the other girl fight each other and that left me feeling so disgusting. I can't watch rape scenes and this show has plenty but I feel like that scene was more rapey than anything else they have shown.

Finished it a couple hours ago and mostly feel emotionally drained. Best season to date. Starts off slower and fun but quickly turns and becomes very difficult to watch (in the best way?)
Pousseys murder was heartbreaking and having a hard time shaking it off. It was done so well and the last story of her adventure was perfect imo.

Finished it a couple hours ago and mostly feel emotionally drained. Best season to date. Starts off slower and fun but quickly turns and becomes very difficult to watch (in the best way?)
Pousseys murder was heartbreaking and having a hard time shaking it off. It was done so well and the last story of her adventure was perfect imo.
YESS! I'm so nervous to see what Daya does with that damn gun. Like girl you got a kid now. Don't add more time to your sentence!

Reactions: nadibrown
This season was pretty good and it was cool that they paid homage to "Do The Right Thing" at the end of it. I am going to miss Poussey though cause she was good people. Piper and Alex are just blah at this point. I dont know why Morello and her husband just dont have conjugal visits instead of doing the creepy sex hand puppet stuff. Daya's mama is just going to end up back in prison cause whereas her ideas are big, her resources are few. I hope Lori Petty is around next season tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.