AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Out of whack, still.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
As I woke up this morning, I had this shining glimmer of hope that all was back to normal for me. Evidently I slept in just the perfect position to make my neck feel better! Unfortunately, that relief was very short lived, and I'm back to how I've been since last week. I was really hoping to get back to my usual schedule at least for today and tomorrow since I leave for a trip on Wednesday morning. I really have to face it, that's just not going to happen.

So for the sake of me relaxing and trying to heal and NOT stress out like I have been, I am just going to decide right now that I'll not be on MFC until next Monday. Even though I've had the slightest improvement, I don't want to risk making it worse before I take off for long drives/flights on Wednesday. Any of you who know me certainly know that it does pain me to take so much time off. I really do miss being on cam with everyone, but I think this is the best decision for me right now. I know it's lamesauce. Phooey.

So what this means for me is that my only interaction with you guys is on the forums here and on Twitter for the next couple days. It also means I get more quality time with Jawbs after pretty much neglecting him during the last weeks of Mega May and playing more MTG and eating dinner at normal time for a change. Then Wednesday through Saturday you probably won't hear from me much, if at all. I may send a couple of Tweets out while I'm on my trip, but I plan to focus on my family and enjoy being out of my routine for a few days.

So I guess, to quote an MFC friend of mine... "I'll see ya on the flip side."

AmberCutie said:
Any of you who know me certainly know that it does pain me to take so much time off. I really do miss being on cam with everyone, but I think this is the best decision for me right now.

Well, just as long as the pain doesn't amplify the negative things that happened to your neck, I applaud you for being responsible, and not attempting to be on cam tonight while not feeling well, just for the sake of being on. If anything, when we do see you on cam next, we will gladly show our appreciation by tipping you right when we log in on the day that you return.

Psst... everyone... don't make a liar out of me.

Mikeythegeek said:
I was thinking of telling you to take the time off even before your neck decided to fuck with you. So go take it easy and i'll see ya in a week.
And I was going to agree with that assessment.

Have a nice vacation! See you in a week

you just take care of yourself your health is by far more important than anything else, enjoy your time off and your vacation see you next week

Status
Not open for further replies.