AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Out with 2011 already? Geesh.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
I swear, as I grow older, the years go by faster and faster. This was truly an epic year for me, though. It had its ups and downs, as any year does, but I am incredibly happy for everything that it held for me. I welcome a new year in just a few weeks, only because I have the confidence that it can be even bigger and better in 2012!

Within the replies to this blog, feel free to share your stories of why 2011 was great for you... I'll share mine here.

Jawbs - since early this year, your work schedule was totally wacky, but you never once let me feel like it got in the way of us. Eternally supportive, loving, and caring. Jawbs you rock my world, thank you so much! I bet 2012 will knock our socks off. :)

MFC - Holy crap, it was a great year on cam. I've made SO many new Internet friends on MFC and honestly had some epic days/weeks/months as far as shows, tokens, conversations went. I am so grateful and thankful for happiness and everything MFC and all the its awesome members and models have brought me this year.

ACF - I'm soooo excited at how busy the forum is these days! So many posts I can hardly keep up. I appreciate all the input, conversation, and fun posts that continue to populate ACF. And we got a new domain! acf.xxx looks so sexy, with its 3 characters. Hatchi Matchi! Thank you everyone who has been a part of this wonderful community. We love each other (as well as fight sometimes) like a big sweet family, and I hope we continue to grow with more new, great members!

December is nearly halfway over now. I'm planning and hoping for the rest of this month to be super ridiculous awesome with all of you. I want to end this year with a brilliant bang! I hope you'll join me. :)

Love and kisses to all.
Amber

Status
Not open for further replies.