AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Overlays for live streamers

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 30, 2013
Bucharest
camgirl.cloud
Twitter Username
@CamgirlCloud
Chaturbate Username
redglove
I know I have another section with fairly similar content but this is more "on topic" and self-advertising free :)
I've added a few open-source projects and free overlays for webcam performers on GitHub.

All overlays are tested with OBS and SplitCam Software.
I will not do a "pros & cons" for each software but I do need to mention the "major" difference of using these overlays with each program.
OBS has a feature named Interact. This particular feature allows interacting with browser based source no matter if it is an online (hosted) page or a local file.
SplitCam Software might integrate a similar development/feature on their software but on my current version of SplitCam I don't have it.

I'm not getting into details and tutorials on how to add a custom overlay (browser based) as source on OBS or SplitCam but I do want to mention that each overlay has some Interactivity "attached" to it.
Basically, to change a text or a graphic, or click a button , Interact OBS functionality come in handy.

For example, this DMCA overlay with editable text bar
Add the URL of this browser based overlay as Browser.
Right click the overlay and select the Interact option.
When the Interact window shows up, click the DMCA badge (once).
A text bar is triggered and inside you can type your own text.
A second click on DMCA badge will hide the text bar.

No need to dive into source markup editing, no coding skills needed.
In this case, the Interact will act like a front-end editor
(editable elements use the contenteditable="true")

There are a few more designs/overlays available with different functionality and content but on overlay page I can't add "how it works and what it does" so each time I add a new design on GitHub, I also post on this particular reddit
Here's the GitHub pages index but again, none of them have description, just the title.

All free, open-source, codes can be viewed/inspected, further developed.
SplitCam Software users might want to edit content manually and save the project on their machine due to missing interactive functionality. Simply download the overlay page or pull request/fork ... whatever

Mention: @SplitCam developers ... do let me know when SplitCam Software will implement such a feature browser source - interaction / (meanwhile, feel free to use/test these resources)

For example, this DMCA overlay with editable text bar
Add the URL of this browser based overlay as Browser.
Right click the overlay and select the Interact option.
When the Interact window shows up, click the DMCA badge (once).
A text bar is triggered and inside you can type your own text.
A second click on DMCA badge will hide the text bar.
I wish you wouldn't encourage anyone to use this. DMCA badge on a stream is a waste of space better utilized with their screenname or website logo.

True, yet so many webcam performers use a badge (with or without DMCA account) to try and discourage as much as possible recording streams and posted on 3rd party websites without performer’s knowledge . Open source is exactly that, freedom to use, edit, develop. DMCA badge can be changed with a Twitter graphic/image and problem solved, if I am to keep the bounds strictly to your valid point of view.
Happy weekend.

True, yet so many webcam performers use a badge (with or without DMCA account) to try and discourage as much as possible recording streams and posted on 3rd party websites without performer’s knowledge . Open source is exactly that, freedom to use, edit, develop. DMCA badge can be changed with a Twitter graphic/image and problem solved, if I am to keep the bounds strictly to your valid point of view.
Happy weekend.
Ok I'm glad you understand the point and do not wish to promote it as a good idea. Perhaps the fact you used the badge in your example made me think that you promote it.

here you go, thirds/reveal Screen Name
Unfortunately there's no simple way to teach/instruct a user on how to edit the source code reason for which there's a "heart icon" / button to toggle the animation in loop.
Animation starts with a couple of seconds delay
Plays the animation
Overlay goes away.
Click on heart icon and animation plays in loop on screen

I wonder how many users appreciate overlays, and models constantly having to change their positioning to avoid having their beauty covered, if they notice.
"move your head love! You're behind that huge lovense chart!"
"Now your ass is off the screen!"
"Now you're curled up like a ball and not sexy at all!"

Bloody things 🤣

• Funny!
Reactions: schruti
I wonder how many users appreciate overlays, and models constantly having to change their positioning to avoid having their beauty covered, if they notice.
"move your head love! You're behind that huge lovense chart!"
"Now your ass is off the screen!"
"Now you're curled up like a ball and not sexy at all!"

Bloody things 🤣
Funny thing... some stuff can be dragged across the screen, some can be hidden and of course an overlay can be used or not... that option is also available

i like having tipalerts.com can that be used with this? i hate the lovence black chart i want as much camera space as possible but.i do like the disappearing alerts
tipalerts has its own cool animations triggered by tip . And these tipalerts are doing the same thing, show up and go away triggered by tip. As for size/how much space from your screen is obscured by an overlay, well there are two options, ether compromise and make the overlay smaller (as small as you want) but not so visible or simply don't use an overlay which makes you fell uncomfortable and possibly also annoying for viewers. The stuff is there, using or not is optional.

PS: I too have noticed the Lovense overlays on different webcam performers live stream, it seams its not the same for all. I think high resolution monitors are better than tiny ones.
Quick tip: OBS (I think SplitCam Software too) can change the output ration of the stream so it is up to user to teak stuff until "satisfaction is achieved" -- and stuff looks good :D

Standalone, Tip Alerts, MiniGames, Tip Games overlays come as a free upgrade for Chaturbate Premium Plan.
My Birthday v2 is a browser based overlay showing an animated graphic and editable text on bottom-left corner of your live stream.

cover-birthday-overlayv2.jpg

Use Controller(*) to change the text if you want.

If you like the concept, let us know and we’ll add more.

Compatible with OBS and SplitCam Software. We didn’t tested with other programs which can support browser based overlays.

Do you want to use this overlay on other live streaming websites?
Yes you can, YouTube Live, Periscope, Twitch and all other websites where OBS and SplitCam Software are used for live streaming, so yes, its not just for adult live-streaming websites.
It is not triggered by tips/tokens

* - the Controller is a simple modal which allows quick editing and trigger actions/animations. Can be used from any mobile device without installing any apps

starting-soon-cover-2in1.jpg

2in1 Browser based full screen overlays - Starting Soon
- local file
- no plugins
- no hosting
- no video files
- animated
- text editable via Interact build in feature available with OBS and SplitCam Software
- option to change center graphic
- social slots
- 2 versions

oh yes, if you don't want to use the download version, Camgirl.Cloud has both these overlays online and work pretty much the same

DX FX7
Live Stream - Starting Soon / Offline

Full screen overlay with editable capabilities, compatible with OBS Studio and SplitCam Software
- browser based stream overlay
- bottom lower thirds social slots
- change lower texts
- no coding, no plugins, no video files needed
- animated SVG
- no images

Because it is a browser source overlay, editing capabilities are available but not saved.
Using Interact (OBS or SplitCam build-in features), the overlay can support live interact functionality from broadcaster's session

Text editing capabilities. - social slots text based content can be edited. Simply click and change it with your own content.

PS: fortunately SVG and a bit of coding experience from my side to replace the use of animated video files or gifs.
SVG+CSS and I was able to achieve similar astonishing results.

Blue version / Live Stream - Starting Soon is also available for live editing on Camgirl.Cloud

Questions, suggestions or feedback? Post reply, DM, TWT DM or whatever form of communication one feels comfortable with.
Enjoy!

Any Keanu Reeves's fans? What about Matrix?

Released overlay theme .

- browser based overlay
- animated SVG
- one gif used for main background (Matrix effect)
- compatible with OBS Studio & SplitCam Software
- toggle/switch between Live Stream Online/Offline with one click
- edit texts from social panels
- remove background when switch to Online

Download version: Runs from local source file, doesn't use fancy video files for animation so doesn't drain CPU/RAM - safe for hardware and software
Live Editing version. Available on Camgirl.Cloud (similar functionality with downlodable version)

Status
Not open for further replies.