AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Page shown as offline while broadcasting

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicky_vic

Cam Model
Feb 15, 2017
Hello, I would like some assistance regarding the problem I am facing right now.
Yesterday I realised that my room is shown off-line while I am actually broadcasting. What made me check was that in the last 2-3 weeks I had dramatical drop in viewers, no matter what I do (flashes, naked etc which normally brings viewers, the count was the same and 10 times lower than usual). Before contacting the support yesterday, which haven't replied, I tried using chaturate in-browser tool instead of OBS, tried all the OBS servers near or far from my location, generated new broadcasting keys, used different browsers both to stream and to view, changed ethernet cable with new, got new router, tried broadcast with 3G instead of my home fiber optics internet, eventually 2 days ago I got a new Windows laptop instead of my Mac.
Today I tried both: streamed on Windows laptop and opened the page with Mac and my phone, and after streamed with Mac and opened the page with Windows. Every time it says "last time online "and here goes the actual time I ended the previous stream"" while I am actually being online. I don't use any VPN's, I remove the geoblock to watch, when I add the geolock again it works and immediately says that the access is denied, I don't know what else to do.
I sent 2 screenshots to the support and today I took a video because pictures can't prove that they were taken at the same time I guess.

seems like people join and left the room though. did you try to refresh the page? ( no stream page, I mean the other laptop ) coz if you just open and start streaming after that, there will not be an automatic start

Upvote 0
Yes, people are joining and going, sometimes it feels like they are refreshing, some say they can see me, I even have tippers, so I guess for some I am online and for some I am offline. I tried refreshing both, the browser I stream and the browser I try to see the stream, also I tried logging off and logging back in while I broadcast

Upvote 0
I have some updates to make, I was trying to watch my room as anonymous so now I thought what about setting a password and using an actual account to see if it works. Welp, at first it said that access is denied to my region or gender even though I had removed the geoblock and I have always all the genders to be possible to view my cam and the other account is male gender. Anyways after unticking and ticking all the boxes, refreshing both pages again and again, the big surprise was that it didn't asked for the password instead I saw my page offline while I was broadcasting with password.
I forgot to put my account name for @punker barbie, it's bestgirl_ofthe_neighorhood

Upvote 0
This post for that: bestgirl_ofthe_neighorhood is missing a B: bestgirl_ofthe_neighborhood

and passing-by ^^ :
It's normally not a problem to visit your own room under another user name, you only need another browser: firefox ie while broadcasting with chrome, or OBS streaming while being logged-in with chrome in the chat.

You can also follow your own page with your broadcaster account to check if you appear to be online, and it always worked here and by friends (open cb.com/yourname instead of cb.com/b/yourname (without "/b" for broadcast... speaking of Bs) to have the viewer's page with the 'follow' link.
So, yes it seems weird.

Also, if you already visited the room under a password it is possible that you can open it again without entering it each time, but maybe not as anon (or I didn't get it all, or you clicked too much everywhere and had a name then ^^). Change the password and check again.
btw, change this passwd each time you're using this mode: no risk to forget it as it's clearly displayed for you and your former viewers won't enter your room while you're with smb else

Upvote 0
This post for that: bestgirl_ofthe_neighorhood is missing a B: bestgirl_ofthe_neighborhood

and passing-by ^^ :
It's normally not a problem to visit your own room under another user name, you only need another browser: firefox ie while broadcasting with chrome, or OBS streaming while being logged-in with chrome in the chat.

You can also follow your own page with your broadcaster account to check if you appear to be online, and it always worked here and by friends (open cb.com/yourname instead of cb.com/b/yourname (without "/b" for broadcast... speaking of Bs) to have the viewer's page with the 'follow' link.
So, yes it seems weird.

Also, if you already visited the room under a password it is possible that you can open it again without entering it each time, but maybe not as anon (or I didn't get it all, or you clicked too much everywhere and had a name then ^^). Change the password and check again.
btw, change this passwd each time you're using this mode: no risk to forget it as it's clearly displayed for you and your former viewers won't enter your room while you're with smb else
Thank you for the missing “b” :)
Not only I was using different browsers but different laptops and operating systems, and I put a random password since it’s always visible in the settings. The thing is that no matter how hard I tried to see my stream I couldn’t, it says that I am offline while I am online. And it’s kinda frustrating

Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.