AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Participate in an art project?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A long-overdue update:

The project is still on, but perhaps not as ambitious as I had originally intended. I'm in the midst of working on some drawings and watercolor paintings of a few models at first. I had a bit of a creative crisis over the course of the summer, and I'm just beginning to recover from it and move forward. Expect some work posted (relatively) soon!

While all wait in expectation, a stopgap showing to keep lovers of Art and Beauty sated.

:)

Attachments

• AC_03.jpg
    AC_03.jpg
    330.8 KB · Views: 61
  • AC_02.jpg
    AC_02.jpg
    307.6 KB · Views: 61
  • AC_01.jpg
    AC_01.jpg
    346.5 KB · Views: 61
Reactions: xSALTx
Hi, I didn't know that you were a fellow artist! I'm a acrylic painter. Well, I've been painting for the past 10 years, but I've taken the last 10 months off because the last commissioned piece just burned me out!

I know you said you're a little behind from the summer and all, but if you're still looking for more "models," I would be interested!

Do you have your work online somewhere that I could take a look at?

Reactions: zippypinhead
KylieJacobs said:
Hi, I didn't know that you were a fellow artist! I'm a acrylic painter. Well, I've been painting for the past 10 years, but I've taken the last 10 months off because the last commissioned piece just burned me out!

I know you said you're a little behind from the summer and all, but if you're still looking for more "models," I would be interested!

Do you have your work online somewhere that I could take a look at?

Yes, I'd be happy to have you on board! And I'll PM you with a link to more examples of my work. That goes to anyone curious, by the way. If you'd like to see what I've done beyond what can be found in the Art thread, then feel free to drop me a note.

Reactions: KylieJacobs
Status
Not open for further replies.