AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Parting is such sweet sorrow

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

racy_stacey

Banhammered
Sep 21, 2023
Now that I can post without approval, and I've allowed time to see the full reaction to this racy_stacey account... I'd like to defend myself.
Amber Cutie is running a forum where any voice she doesn't like gets suppressed. There's a word for that. It's called censorship. And it's a character trait of fascists who burn books and failed Internet cam models in forums where they are omnipotent.

Account: elitemedia
ACF-- "You have been banned for the following reason: banned members nor their family members are welcome back."
Because I said that my brother was banned.
Pretty sure that rule was invented on the fly, btw. Another kangaroo court like CB Support.
But really it's just because we're not models and dared to have an opinion.
And because I defended my brother - which I'm pretty sure any one of you would do for yours.
We disagreed with models who think they know everything.
But in fact the models here know little more than any broadcaster except neophytes.
Serious models don't come to this forum, it's a waste of their time (yes I've asked them).
All the failed models here just hate on people all the time - hundreds of examples.

Account: fundraiser
ACF-- "You have been banned for the following reason: looks like it’ll become a racist post problem."
For a comment that was never posted about poaching.
Because I tried to state that region blocking the country Colombia will eliminate nearly all poaching - which it does.
Model bamdicted said basically the same damn thing (8 of 10). Didn't get banned, just a minor caution.
Na-zi censorship... there's no word like antisemite to describe anti-non-model-man-hater.
My money is on Amber secretly being a Seattle-woke, man-hating, butch lesbian pretending to be a married bisexual.

Account: happytobehere
ACF-- "You have been banned for the following reason: creating multiple accounts after ban."
You bet your ass I created another one, and have 2 more you don't have a clue about.
This time I agreed with Amber's comment to keep her off my ass for a bit.
Defended the bamdicted statement without being negative on any region, just defending a model's choice.
Was having a worthwhile conversation about banking issues, because I am having some.
Claimed I was NOT a girl - intentionally. Got banned and then labeled by AmberNa-zi as a studio or agent.
Admitted male and *assumed* not to be a model is really why I was banned. Comment about MFC came from Cosmo.

Account: not_a_model (just to prove my point)
ACF-- "Your account is currently awaiting approval by an administrator. You will receive an email when a decision has been taken."
ACF-- "Your account has been rejected.
Used a clean browser and a VPN. Never received any email... Couldn't even get the account approved.
BTW, decisions are made, rendered, finalized... not taken.

Account: racy_stacey
Zero issues getting approved.
Acted like a dumb aspiring model, genuflecting at the font of all wisdom and knowledge.
Not ridiculed or bashed once. Imagine my surprise!

In point of fact, I'm a consultant to new broadcasters. Shoot me for trying to help others!
I will start a studio, and later a cam site, and improve the lives of all independent and studio-affiliated models.
And account elitemedia got pissed on for saying that too.
Because I'm not a greedy, exploitative man, I'll charge less and pay out more.
It's more than a sex worker issue you selfish shits! It's a damn global slavery issue!
I don't know why you can't see that except for the fact that most of you appear to be in the US.
You have no idea of the advantages that come from living here. My brother spent his life defending this country.
You're all just a bunch of self-centered, self-absorbed, bit-ches (or model sycophants).
You completely lack self-awareness - you show your pussies, taking advantage of lonely men, for money.
And then all you do is bit-ch, gripe, and moan about men (and other models, of course - probably ones making more money).
The girls from outside the US mostly show their bodies so that they don't have to sell their bodies!
They're poor and get trapped in studios, run by greedy pricks and sex-traffickers.
So yeah, I'm going to use my efforts, and my brother's expertise, to do something about it.
No help from any of you!

The same Miss_Lollipop who tried to tear my brother apart in here...
Sweet as pie when she thought happytobehere was a girl, and again to the clueless racy_stacy.
But after the "I'm a guy" and the na-zi banhammer, she's all of a sudden secretly hiding a "weird vibe."
It was all I could do to keep down my lunch when I read this MarieElise post about the models-only area...
--"Anyone else could be anything here. Including trolls and haters."
As if the models here aren't doing just fine covering the daily quota of hate.
And wait for it... "Some people have resentment and issues where they hate all women."
I've seen men get beat to shit in here by women cam models.
It'a a common occurrence, just like what happened to my brother.
Asking a newly verified model to come and waste energy here while her NEW clock is running.
When she should be pouring every ounce of energy into her room, and it's too late to learn anymore.
Very clever way to undermine a new cammer - a competitor. Very helpful indeed.
If someone wanted to study the psychological damage that cam models experience from endless flattery...
This "forum" is where they should start - ground zero.

To hell with this place, it's useless. My brother was 100% right.
I thought it was just a guy thing, and he told me I didn't understand. As commonly happens, he was correct.
It's also violating the Constitution of the United States, freedom of expression.
Section 230 won't cover your fat ass Amber. Call your lawyer.
My older brother is ridiculously smart, and yes it's annoying sometimes.
But I know him my entire 55 years and there is not a mean bone in his body *until he gets abused.*
He's the best friend any sister (or woman) could ever have!
But the New Yorker in him won't just lay down for crap from models, he'll fight just like me.
Seems to know more than most of you so called "expert models" on most topics discussed here.
He's pointed out the mistakes in the advice here many times.
He's pushing Multi Media LLC around like a rag doll, for things that will make model's lives better.
Single-handedly working to push Amazon wish lists off Chaturbate. No help from models btw.
He said a forum run by a model will invariably turn into a Na-zi-like censorship zone.
Especially a 3rd rate model. As commonly happens, he was correct.

Attitudes in here reflect the leadership - who could fix all this in a heartbeat if she wanted.
Banhammer away you Na-zi bi-tch. This is the last account you'll ever see me post with.
But my brother is watching - automated of course. And waiting. I wouldn't make any more mistakes if I were you.
Your paper thin user agreements do not invalidate the law, no matter what your lawyers told you.
After he's done dealing with Multi Media in court, for similar and other issues, you just might be next.
And, by all means, censor this post too. My brother would love to have that evidence.
This place is a blight on the industry. It should be digitally dumped and washed away.
He might do that too. He certainly has the skills for that.
There is obviously no reasoned discourse to be had in here. Zoo would be a better term than forum.
Opinions are only permitted here if the host agrees with them.
She's actually said this openly in another thread. My brother snatched that one up quick.
Over and out - let the hate-fest begin, the recorder is on.

• Funny!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Excited Season 6 GIF by The Office

OMFG :facepalm:

Amber's a "fascist" - I've literally heard it all at this point.

I'm not reading all that shite, but I did see a part about making up rules on the fly, and that's simply not true. I've been here 2-3 years, and that's always been a rule. You can't come back once you're banned. It encourages people to behave themselves.

Amber clearly lives in this obsessive Dude's head rent-free 😆

Now that I can post without approval, and I've allowed time to see the full reaction to this racy_stacey account... I'd like to defend myself.
Amber Cutie is running a forum where any voice she doesn't like gets suppressed. There's a word for that. It's called censorship. And it's a character trait of fascists who burn books and failed Internet cam models in forums where they are omnipotent.

ACF-- "You have been banned for the following reason: banned members nor their family members are welcome back."
Pretty sure that rule was invented on the fly, btw. Another kangaroo court like CB Support.
And because I defended my brother - which I'm pretty sure any one of you would do for yours.
But in fact the models here know little more than any broadcaster except neophytes.
Serious models don't come to this forum, it's a waste of their time (yes I've asked them).
All the failed models here just hate on people all the time - hundreds of examples.

ACF-- "You have been banned for the following reason: looks like it’ll become a racist post problem."
Because I tried to state that region blocking the country Colombia will eliminate nearly all poaching - which it does.
Model bamdicted said basically the same damn thing (8 of 10). Didn't get banned, just a minor caution.
Na-zi censorship... there's no word like antisemite to describe anti-non-model-man-hater.
My money is on Amber secretly being a Seattle-woke, man-hating, butch lesbian pretending to be a married bisexual.

ACF-- "You have been banned for the following reason: creating multiple accounts after ban."
You bet your ass I created another one, and have 2 more you don't have a clue about.
Defended the bamdicted statement without being negative on any region, just defending a model's choice.
Was having a worthwhile conversation about banking issues, because I am having some.
Claimed I was NOT a girl - intentionally. Got banned and then labeled by AmberNa-zi as a studio or agent.
Admitted male and *assumed* not to be a model is really why I was banned. Comment about MFC came from Cosmo.

ACF-- "Your account is currently awaiting approval by an administrator. You will receive an email when a decision has been taken."
Used a clean browser and a VPN. Never received any email... Couldn't even get the account approved.

Acted like a dumb aspiring model, genuflecting at the font of all wisdom and knowledge.

In point of fact, I'm a consultant to new broadcasters. Shoot me for trying to help others!
I will start a studio, and later a cam site, and improve the lives of all independent and studio-affiliated models.
It's more than a sex worker issue you selfish shits! It's a damn global slavery issue!
I don't know why you can't see that except for the fact that most of you appear to be in the US.
You have no idea of the advantages that come from living here. My brother spent his life defending this country.
You're all just a bunch of self-centered, self-absorbed, bit-ches (or model sycophants).
You completely lack self-awareness - you show your pussies, taking advantage of lonely men, for money.
And then all you do is bit-ch, gripe, and moan about men (and other models, of course - probably ones making more money).
The girls from outside the US mostly show their bodies so that they don't have to sell their bodies!
They're poor and get trapped in studios, run by greedy pricks and sex-traffickers.
So yeah, I'm going to use my efforts, and my brother's expertise, to do something about it.
No help from any of you!

Sweet as pie when she thought happytobehere was a girl, and again to the clueless racy_stacy.
But after the "I'm a guy" and the na-zi banhammer, she's all of a sudden secretly hiding a "weird vibe."
It was all I could do to keep down my lunch when I read this MarieElise post about the models-only area...
And wait for it... "Some people have resentment and issues where they hate all women."
Asking a newly verified model to come and waste energy here while her NEW clock is running.
When she should be pouring every ounce of energy into her room, and it's too late to learn anymore.
If someone wanted to study the psychological damage that cam models experience from endless flattery...

I thought it was just a guy thing, and he told me I didn't understand. As commonly happens, he was correct.
It's also violating the Constitution of the United States, freedom of expression.
But I know him my entire 55 years and there is not a mean bone in his body *until he gets abused.*
But the New Yorker in him won't just lay down for crap from models, he'll fight just like me.
Seems to know more than most of you so called "expert models" on most topics discussed here.
He's pushing Multi Media LLC around like a rag doll, for things that will make model's lives better.
Single-handedly working to push Amazon wish lists off Chaturbate. No help from models btw.
He said a forum run by a model will invariably turn into a Na-zi-like censorship zone.

Attitudes in here reflect the leadership - who could fix all this in a heartbeat if she wanted.
Banhammer away you Na-zi bi-tch. This is the last account you'll ever see me post with.
But my brother is watching - automated of course. And waiting. I wouldn't make any more mistakes if I were you.
Your paper thin user agreements do not invalidate the law, no matter what your lawyers told you.
After he's done dealing with Multi Media in court, for similar and other issues, you just might be next.
And, by all means, censor this post too. My brother would love to have that evidence.
This place is a blight on the industry. It should be digitally dumped and washed away.
There is obviously no reasoned discourse to be had in here. Zoo would be a better term than forum.
She's actually said this openly in another thread. My brother snatched that one up quick.
Oh boy..

so you come here as an asshole several times and gets banned, ban evades and still whines, then try look like someone genuinly looking for help and get it, and try to use this as a proof there's something going on here? all I see is you making proof that when you're yourself, it's someone we do not want here.. I never had to pretend I was a girl, I never had to get approved as a model, and I have disagreed with models SEVERAL times in here.. but you know what, I have kept it civil at all times, and I can still talk to them JUST the same after we have disagreed on one point..

for someone that seems to want to help models and start a cam site.. you seem to really hate girls that do any kind of sex work.. looking at them as taking advantage of lonely men for their money.. something doesn't add up, but holy shit, get a grip my guy.. I hope you get the help you need one day. Don't have much more to comment on that one I think..

**Takes a blueberry from the basket of something and focefeeds the orignal poster*** lol or somethign like that
So long, I only looked at it visually, the floor of the senate will approve, in UK the Right Dishonourable member may now sit down.

Man… I’m tired. I didn’t read it all but you have so much free time and energy to spend on this???

all this has done is made me too damn tired to respond to anyone. Also: I was very helpful to your elite media acct even after I found out you were a dude. Even after you responded super rudely to all the advice you got. I didn’t say anything negative till it turned out you were a duplicate acct.

I tend to have this urge to help the clueless of all genders lol

Honestly if you don’t like it here and you think it’s such a toxic place why are you here? There are so many toxic forums and boards on the internet.. anyone remember that crazy bodybuilders forum???

I dislike them so I don’t go there…

No help from any of you!

I know the campaign rallies aren't going well Donald but you need to calm down mate.

It's crazy how people think the 1A applies to privately run services. You abide by ToS or you're out.
as a non-American and someone who has never visited USA, do Americans go to their in-laws homes and claim 1st ammendment rights? I find the this fascinating :)

My older brother is ridiculously smart,
It sounds like both you and your "brother" are dumber than a bag of rocks and not quite as useful. Maybe you could find someone to explain the First Amendment to you so you stop making as ass of yourself in public. I swear 99.999% of the people whining about their 1A rights don't have a hot clue what the 1A says or means...

Here is a better idea for you and your "brother", go post some nasty things about Elon on X/Twitter. When your posts get deleted and your account blocked you can sue Elon! He is the richest person in the world. Think of all the billions of dollars you can make!

Let us know how you make out...

It sounds like both you and your "brother" are dumber than a bag of rocks and not quite as useful. Maybe you could find someone to explain the First Amendment to you so you stop making as ass of yourself in public. I swear 99.999% of the people whining about their 1A rights don't have a hot clue what the 1A says or means...

Here is a better idea for you and your "brother", go post some nasty things about Elon on X/Twitter. When your posts get deleted and your account blocked you can sue Elon! He is the richest person in the world. Think of all the billions of dollars you can make!

Let us know how you make out...
Lol watch what you say they might go the full way and tell their Mom 😆

I’ll just say two things:

- when I saw where the post was headed, I assumed OP would eventually compare themselves being banned from an Internet forum to Nazi Germany as if they are the same thing, and sure enough.

- OP, you spend a lot of time here considering you hate it here (and aren’t allowed here). Consider making better use of your time.

Reactions: MarieElise and Maxi
I’ll just say two things:

- when I saw where the post was headed, I assumed OP would eventually compare themselves being banned from an Internet forum to Nazi Germany as if they are the same thing, and sure enough.

- OP, you spend a lot of time here considering you hate it here (and aren’t allowed here). Consider making better use of your time.

Reactions: Ozzie_ and Smoothie
as a non-American and someone who has never visited USA, do Americans go to their in-laws homes and claim 1st ammendment rights? I find the this fascinating :)

It’s a whole other subject, but you’d be surprised how many citizens completely misunderstand the meaning and scope of “freedom of speech,” and are also fully convinced their interpretation is the law.

Reactions: Slapstick
Dude, don’t make me choke on this fuckin’ banana….. 😂 😂 😂 More than half a century old…throwing a temper tantrum on an internet cam forum like a whiney lil’ bitch.

S Reactions GIF

“You selfish shits!” LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.