AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Patience bears fruit

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 20, 2021
I had a tough day today. There are still people who think that if they buy credits, they think that the model will get all the money. I have a client who in 3 weeks sent me 300 dollars for Pvt and gifts. I can't even imagine how much he spent. He asked me to buy something. I did it. The next day he asked me to buy something again. So I told him that I don't have any money right now and that I won't buy anything right now. The client sent me 20 credits and he thought I would get $20. So I explained to him that I have 6 dollars for 20 credits. He was then surprised. On top of that, he is a native English speaker and I have a better command of English than him. Poor guy, when I explained it to him about 10 times, he understood after 10 times. And he thought that when he spent, for example, $2,000, he thought that I would get it. So he apologized to me that he is completely stupid, that he has a hollow head. I explained to him that the site gets the commissions and I get the rest.

So he sent me a big present today for being patient with him.

:oldman::oldman::oldman::oldman::oldman::oldman::oldman::oldman::oldman::oldman::oldman:

I'm glad he stepped up instead of launching into a rant about how unfair it is we don't get it all. I've had that conversation more than I care to admit.. 🙂
I'm surprised people think models get all of it... I HAVE had the conversation with a girl not long ago, because she brought it up regarding her Studio, but more a "it's insane they still take SO much when you stream from home with own equipment" kind of thing..

anyways :D

happy you got the presents.. honestly sometimes buying a gift is so worth it.. I have "often" just bought the lovense toy I knew the girls were saving up for.. to me it was paying $130 and send it as a gift, or tip tokens worth $419 so she could go buy it herself :)))

happy you got the presents.. honestly sometimes buying a gift is so worth it.. I have "often" just bought the lovense toy I knew the girls were saving up for.. to me it was paying $130 and send it as a gift, or tip tokens worth $419 so she could go buy it herself :)))
I ordered a lovense toy for a friend and it was the best money I spent. Not only do I enjoy the hell out of the thing but it is also something that continues to generate money after it arrives. Way more satisfying than spending the equivalent amount on tokens.

Status
Not open for further replies.