AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Paxum SEPA card have been frozen

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey , they send me that email too , 2 days before my card sepa come in my office post. I’m really lucky . I ordered a union pay card , will work in all atm ? I’m really sad 😔

I could just pay with my sepa card on aliexpress!! And it shos me active statusa on paxum!! Unionpay? I don't know if they accept it in europe :(

I could literally just order with sepa card and it shows active to me :O I am shocked

Attachments

• 106454541_2646338802255712_4057953030827493862_n.jpg
    106454541_2646338802255712_4057953030827493862_n.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 13
Just had my support ticket updated with this:

Thank you for your patience! We’re delighted to announce that ALL Paxum MasterCards are back up and running . Our team has been working tirelessly around the clock to get you back up and running and we are thrilled that we’ve now achieved this. You can now use your card as usual for POS transactions or ATM withdrawals.

Reactions: DoD404
It seems like wirecard is back to business and we can use our sepa card?! Yay!!!

This part may only apply to UK services only, Wirecard has a separate subsidiary in the UK.

Wirecard is used for much more than just Paxum, the release of Paxum is a by product of that.

An other lifting of restrictions outside of the UK will probably not be governed by this decision

Status
Not open for further replies.