AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Paxum transfer has been rejected

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EllaM

Cam Model
Dec 19, 2019
Hello everyone! ❤️
I used to get my money from site to my Paxum account and then transfer them in a Monese account but now they seems to do not accept this kind of transfer anymore. Unfortunatelly I can't get my Paxum card because I stay in rent and I don't have same adress from ID wich is verified adress on my Paxum account.
Is there a chance to can transfer money from my Paxum account to a PayPal account ? someone did this before and know if is okay? 💸 thank youu

Hello everyone! ❤️
I used to get my money from site to my Paxum account and then transfer them in a Monese account but now they seems to do not accept this kind of transfer anymore. Unfortunatelly I can't get my Paxum card because I stay in rent and I don't have same adress from ID wich is verified adress on my Paxum account.
Is there a chance to can transfer money from my Paxum account to a PayPal account ? someone did this before and know if is okay? 💸 thank youu
Hi, I also had a different address on my document and a different address where I live. And I got the card. I had to provide some document where the address where I live is written.

• Helpful!
Reactions: EllaM
Status
Not open for further replies.