AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Payment is not received yet

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 8, 2023
India
Streamate Username
Shiza
My streamate payment got stuck badly. Very bad 👎 they are replying me email. But no any change I was taking payment from skrill. Now they removed skrill and I have only paxum remain to receive my payments. But creating account and receiving payments in Paxum is not an easy task. I tried 😪 lot of times and failed.

My streamate payment got stuck badly. Very bad 👎 they are replying me email. But no any change I was taking payment from skrill. Now they removed skrill and I have only paxum remain to receive my payments. But creating account and receiving payments in Paxum is not an easy task. I tried 😪 lot of times and failed.
Hi Shiza! I'm sorry to hear that you're having difficulties and I wish to support you with this situation! Please DM me here mentioning your email address and nickname to discuss further.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.