AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

payment not recivied

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not receive an answer, it is Thursday, surely they will tell me that I should wait until the next payment, next week, fatal things to pay here,,,, i send email to support since yesterday

Upvote 0
From what I can see, our Support team has already responded to your query.

Our records show that the payment has been successfully completed on our end, and we have sent the money to your Directa24 account. As per our Payment Info page, it can take from 2 to 10 business days for the funds to show in your bank account.

Should the above timeframe pass and you still have not received your funds, please continue your communication with our Support team on the opened ticket, who can then assist you further with assistance from our account department.

NOTE:

I would like to emphasize that no matter what unexpected circumstances and/or delays you may experience with payments, please rest assured that we always ensure our models receive the hard-earn funds they accumulate on our site.

Upvote 0
quiero confirmar ,,desde estos momentos va a hace asi,,esperar s proceso de pago luego de ahi esperar 2 a 10 dias habiles pa llegar a mi cuenta ,,son peridos demasiados largos,,increible

Upvote 0
quiero confirmar ,,desde estos momentos va a hace asi,,esperar s proceso de pago luego de ahi esperar 2 a 10 dias habiles pa llegar a mi cuenta ,,son peridos demasiados largos,,increible
pagsuedo obtener contacto gmail o telefono de directa24,,,,como comunicarme con ellos,,la situacion es terible y no quiero que la proxima semana ocurra lo mismo ustedes pagan y pago no me llega y yo tener que buscar como conctarme con direct 24 y esto se vuelva una mala experiencia

Upvote 0
Please note, I have already provided you with info via PM and I can also see our Support team has assisted you and answered your queries via your opened ticket.
Should you have further queries on this matter, please continue your communication with our Support team.

We also kindly ask that you do not open multiple threads with the same queries on this forum.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.