AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

payment on bannned account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 28, 2019
Hello Dear @punker barbie ,
I had troubles with my account username is gunofcum, I had download my ID documents, but without reasons CB had deleted my documents and ask me to download my international passport, I did it, but in my ID I was without make up and on international because I have make up I am looking a bit different and that's why CB is not accepting my documents, they have banned my account and the trouble is that I can't get my pay. Between, I have some tokens which wasn'
t cashed out and another tokens which was cashed out. Can you please help me with that problem or advice me how I can fix it. CB is my only work and I don't have any ways to take my payment on my e-payments. Maybe you can check my documants again, I mean both of my passports and see that with make up or without I am still the same person, the problem is because I had take first photo with ID 6 month ago, and the new with international about 1 month ago maybe that's why I am looking different, but it still me
thank you so much, I will looking forward for your reply

Hello Dear @punker barbie ,
I had troubles with my account username is gunofcum, I had download my ID documents, but without reasons CB had deleted my documents and ask me to download my international passport, I did it, but in my ID I was without make up and on international because I have make up I am looking a bit different and that's why CB is not accepting my documents, they have banned my account and the trouble is that I can't get my pay. Between, I have some tokens which wasn'
t cashed out and another tokens which was cashed out. Can you please help me with that problem or advice me how I can fix it. CB is my only work and I don't have any ways to take my payment on my e-payments. Maybe you can check my documants again, I mean both of my passports and see that with make up or without I am still the same person, the problem is because I had take first photo with ID 6 month ago, and the new with international about 1 month ago maybe that's why I am looking different, but it still me
thank you so much, I will looking forward for your reply

Please write into support regarding this matter and they will review your account.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.