AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Payment processors and workarounds

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilly_____

Cam Model
Jun 7, 2022
www.goddesslillylee.com
Twitter Username
@goddesslillylee
MFC Username
Lilly_____
Streamate Username
LillyLee
Chaturbate Username
Lilly_cutie
I'm so tired of giving so much of my money away to payment processors. I'm actually ok with giving the sites and Boleyn their share (especially since Boleyn provides a good service for such a small percentage) but Cosmo and MassPay will use a ridiculously low exchange rate to pay me. So for example, today's rate is $1 = R$4.73 but they'll use $1 = R$4.5. It really adds up. Not to mention transfer fees. I'm just sick of giving them so much.

I guess this is mostly a rant but I'd also like to know everyone's input on this. Maybe there are workarounds I'm not aware of. I setup a crypto wallet so my Reddit customers can pay me directly.

If I want to sell clips though, I'm not sure about sending them the files directly. First because of my metadata and second because they'll download and do whatever. Does anyone sell clips in that fashion? Any tips?

Anyway. Even if there are no solutions to this I thought it could be a good discussion.

Agreed. The rates at Cosmo and the problems they had with their cards lately made me happy that streamate now offers bank transfer to germany, rates are SO MUCH better that way (at least with my bank). like they already take fees for every movement of our money so low rates on top seem a bit too much.

Reactions: Lilly_____
To stop the bullshit with payment services like Paxum, Cosmo etc I switched to bank transfers using Wise or getting paid in Crypto (Really wish more sites would payout in crypto it makes things so much easier and cheaper). Wise has pretty good exchange rates IMO, and gives you USA account details so most sites are fine with paying out to them.

As for selling clips on your own, you could set up a sub-domain something like shop.domain.com and install an ecommerce solution like prestashop and then use something like bitpay (you would need to double check their TOS for adult content) who will allow you to take payments in crypto (I think they added credit card processing too) from what I remember they give you the option of getting funds sent to a bank account or a crypto wallet. The other route would be setting up on something like fancentro where they would deal with all the management of keeping things running, but you would be stuck with whatever payout options they offer.

I'm using crypto too. My main site is bonga now, so it is really convenient to use it since they added an option to withdrw payments any time you want. And commission is pretty low via usdt erc20/trc20
And yeah, Paxum takes too much, i was tired of it too

Hello guys, how are you? I need to know if you use any crypto exchange or broker for girls in USA, do you have any information you can share?
Or which is your favorite payout method for the USA?

I'm so tired of giving so much of my money away to payment processors. I'm actually ok with giving the sites and Boleyn their share (especially since Boleyn provides a good service for such a small percentage) but Cosmo and MassPay will use a ridiculously low exchange rate to pay me. So for example, today's rate is $1 = R$4.73 but they'll use $1 = R$4.5. It really adds up. Not to mention transfer fees. I'm just sick of giving them so much.

I guess this is mostly a rant but I'd also like to know everyone's input on this. Maybe there are workarounds I'm not aware of. I setup a crypto wallet so my Reddit customers can pay me directly.

If I want to sell clips though, I'm not sure about sending them the files directly. First because of my metadata and second because they'll download and do whatever. Does anyone sell clips in that fashion? Any tips?

Anyway. Even if there are no solutions to this I thought it could be a good discussion.
I sell lots of clips via cashapp and venmo these days. If you're not in the US tho that will be an issue but wishtender seems to work for international stuff? Crypto is hard because I can't get clients to convert.

IN terms of metadata what do you mean exactly?

In terms of downloads they can do that on clip sites already for me so its not an issue from direct sales BUTTTT in dropbox you can make links stream only so that's an option? You can also set expiry.

Main tip is only to sell to established clients. Age verified on sites + you know they are less likely to charge back.

I sell lots of clips via cashapp and venmo these days. If you're not in the US tho that will be an issue but wishtender seems to work for international stuff? Crypto is hard because I can't get clients to convert.

IN terms of metadata what do you mean exactly?

In terms of downloads they can do that on clip sites already for me so its not an issue from direct sales BUTTTT in dropbox you can make links stream only so that's an option? You can also set expiry.

Main tip is only to sell to established clients. Age verified on sites + you know they are less likely to charge back.
Thanks that's really helpful!
I like the idea of the streaming option on Dropbox but I'm also less worried about downloads these days I guess.

About the metadata: I'm afraid the file might contain information on my computer like my username on the PC (which is my legal name), or my location or something similar.

I think there are tons of adult friendly payment processors out there, ePoch, Rocketpay, CCbill, to name but a few. Payout solutions, however, are the scarcity.
With one payout solution down the drain (you know which one 🙁), we basically have Paxum and Cosmo outside the US, some Global Bank Transfers options, and some rogue technics that require a very high level of trust between the sender and the receiver.
Processors and gateways were never the problem, it’s the payout to the people who actually make the content that most companies avoid. Just my two cents as an ex representative. Shana Tova (happy new Jewish Year) y’all.

Thanks that's really helpful!
I like the idea of the streaming option on Dropbox but I'm also less worried about downloads these days I guess.

About the metadata: I'm afraid the file might contain information on my computer like my username on the PC (which is my legal name), or my location or something similar.
I’m really not sure on the metadata thing but I BET you can process it in a way that can avoid it.

I’m really not sure on the metadata thing but I BET you can process it in a way that can avoid it.
Theres a program on github for scrubbing metadata, not sure how well it works (havnt tried it)
There's probably 100's of others too.

Status
Not open for further replies.