AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

payment with payoneer

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 14, 2012
my Payoneer account is approved and I want to use it for streamate payments.
but now I get an email to get approved for US transfers so I can receive money.
there is a list of like 50 companies that work with this, but not Streamate.

I'm a bit confused is this a service I'm not gonna use and can ignore?

they want screenshots of my ID and the website I'm gonna use it for.

Airbnb
Airpush Inc.
Alamy Inc.
Amazon.com Inc. (and its subsidiaries, including CreateSpace, a DBA of On-Demand Publishing, LLC.)
AOL
Apollo Group, Inc.
Apple Inc.
Barnes & Noble
Bright Market LLC
Digital River Inc. (and its subsidiaries, including SWReg)
eBay Inc.
E-Trade Financial Corporation
Etsy, Inc.
Facebook Inc.
Getty Images Inc.
Google Inc.(and its subsidiaries, including AdMob)
Half.com Inc.
Helium
Intel Corporation
Keynetics Inc. (Click Bank)
Lifestreet
LinkedIn Corporation
LinkShare Corporation
LSI Corporation
Microsoft Corporation
Nokia Corporation
Overstock.com
PayPal Inc. (Important Note: Transfers from PayPal to Payoneer are allowed, but transfers from the US Payment Service to PayPal are automatically declined)
Pepperjam Inc.
Quotient Integrated Solutions
Research in Motion Limited
ShareASale.com Inc.
Skrill USA - MoneyBookers
The Pep Boys
ValueClick Inc. (Commission Junction)
Workforce Language Services LLC
Yahoo! Inc.
Zecco Holdings, Inc.

:? Are you a model?

I believe you should have created your Payoneer account through Streamate. It is the normal process. This way your accounts would be tied and Streamate would know to where they should send the payments. You'd also get a credit card from Payoneer and use it to get payments from other camsites.

Payoneer is on this forum: Nissim-Payoneer. Contact them. I think it would be better to cancel this account and get a new one through Streamate. But talk to them first.

@Wendsor: Our US Payment Service is an additional service that you may apply for, however it's certainly not required. Anyone who signs up for a Payoneer card directly from our website is invited to apply for that service.

Once you receive your Payoneer card, simply go to your Streamates account and select Payoneer as your payment method. You will be directed to an online registration page for Payoneer, and at the start of the registration you will see an option "Already have a Payoneer account."

Select this option, enter your Payoneer card details, and you'll be linked to your SM account. Your payments from SM will then be loaded directly to your Payoneer card.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Reactions: Evvie
Question to Nissim.
Curious if payoneer has or will have one day that thing called a widget as a chipin service use for paypal system? it is really comfortable option to use! Would love a payoneer to have one like that !

Lana said:
Question to Nissim.
Curious if payoneer has or will have one day that thing called a widget as a chipin service use for paypal system? it is really comfortable option to use! Would love a payoneer to have one like that !

Hi Lana,

Thanks for posting, and for the feedback. This would be a form of payment processing, which Payoneer does not currently support, however we are considering it for the future.

Reactions: Lana
Status
Not open for further replies.