AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Payment

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 11, 2021
I’ve already been communicating with Chaturbate about my payment but they’re not really answering my question. I’m trying to get them to give me a detailed account of what time I converted my tokens to cash because I swear on my life I converted my tokens on march 31st around 11 PM. I remember the counter telling me I had 2 hours left until the next pay period. Is that not what the counter is for? I’m so confused. How does this work? I tend to work until the last minute so when is the very last minute I can convert?

I’ve already been communicating with Chaturbate about my payment but they’re not really answering my question. I’m trying to get them to give me a detailed account of what time I converted my tokens to cash because I swear on my life I converted my tokens on march 31st around 11 PM. I remember the counter telling me I had 2 hours left until the next pay period. Is that not what the counter is for? I’m so confused. How does this work? I tend to work until the last minute so when is the very last minute I can convert?
Hello @spaceghost Please provide your username or ticket number so I may pass it along to our Support team.

Upvote 0
My username is peachyykat. They won’t tell me when I converted my tokens. They just respond with the day and I’m asking what time on that day and I still don’t understand the counter. If I convert my tokens at 11:30PM April 15th- is that within the proper pay period? Or is that going to roll over to the next pay period?

Upvote 0
Is there someone I can talk to at chaturbate? They have ignored my question three times and will not help me.
Are you from Europe?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.