AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Payments reversed TWO TIMES on Stripchat

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jan 26, 2024
Hi girls,

I am currently working on Stripchat and I would like to know if anyone has ever had this bad experience!

I use "Local wires" as my payment method and never had any issues, however this week my payment was reversed and all the tokens returned to my model's account. I've contacted them and the support advised that there was an issue regarding my bank brench and that I should updated my bank account info. On wednesday I've updated my bank info on the website and yesterday my payments history showed up that my payment was sent again. However, my payment was reversed once again!

Has anyone experienced this before? I am considering not even working for them anymore since their support takes 24 hours or even more through email to answer and I had my payment reversed two times this week!

Hey @petitelily666
I'm sorry to hear about the delays you have experienced.
From what you're saying here, it seems as though it's your selected bank that is reversing the payments (sending funds back), but in order for me to assist more,
please refer to my PM so I can obtain your details and investigate further.

Upvote 0