AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Payout methods for models in Europe

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2021
Chaturbate Username
Juicy_XOXO
Hey,
I was wondering what payout methods you are currently using and seem to be working best for you if you are in Europe, but working on an American cam site? I am working on Chaturbate for a month now, have registered with Paxum and waiting now for my first payment...I hope everything will go ok...
Any other tips/recommendations from experienced models in Europe?
Thank you:)

Paxum works well - the easiest is of you get their "unionpay" card. Then as soon as you have your money in the paxum account, you can transfer it to the card (they charge a 0.25 fee per transfer) and walk to almost any ATM and withdraw it in euros.

The other option is to transfer to a bank account via paxum, that costs some 5 dollars per transaction and takes a few days.

Thank you!
I have received my money fairly fast and transferred it from Paxum onto a credit card from another bank. It worked, but I lost around 18 dollars… and it wasn’t even a large amount of money (just 400$).
I might order the Paxum card and also try the wire transfer next time…
🙃

Thank you!
I have received my money fairly fast and transferred it from Paxum onto a credit card from another bank. It worked, but I lost around 18 dollars… and it wasn’t even a large amount of money (just 400$).
I might order the Paxum card and also try the wire transfer next time…
🙃
The transfer to a credit card is crazy costly. Avoid that if you can!

Status
Not open for further replies.