AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Payment Not Received

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aroshi-Ind

Banhammered
Dec 25, 2023
Hey! Any Indian Models are here who can help me in my payment?
My first wire transfer payout was reversed then I add another bank account but sc doesn't support that bank. Then I provide my International Visa debit card.
On 16th January my payout status was paid but I didn't receive money in my account till now.
Then I contacted sc support they provide me a ARN number but my bank unable to find the money and asked me to contact with acquiring bank. But sc told me that payment was successful.
What can I do now? Is there any Indian model or anyone who can able to help in this situation.

For this payment I am waiting nearly 4 months. All my models are stopped working.

Hey @roshi-Ind
I'm sorry to hear about the delays you are facing.

IMPORTANT NOTE:
No matter what unexpected circumstances and/or delays you may experience with payments,
please be confident that we always ensure our models receive all hard-earned funds accumulated on our site.

I have sent you a PM so I can obtain all your SC details and review your case.

Upvote 0
Anyone there who can help me please. As @Charlie_SC just ask my username in pm and then she will told me I am investigating but till now she was not replying me a single word. If anyone have any solution please suggest me what can I do.

Upvote 0
Hey @Aroshi-Ind
Please note, I have already responded to your PM and I can assure you that our Support team is currently investigating this case so we can assist you further.
We thank you in advance for your patience.

Upvote 0
Still I am waiting for sc support team reply from last 10 days but they are only saying me that once we have information I will notify you.

16th January 2024 payout happened but till now my account was not credited nor reverse back to wc account.

But support team just taking time only. They just telling me same thing from last 10 days.

Here @Charlie_SC saying talk with our support team but support team saying same thing.

Please guys anyone has any idea? Please suggest me.

Upvote 0
Hey @Aroshi-Ind
Support and I are responding to all your emails and messages.
Repeated answers are because we do not have any new information.

We have already provided you with the payment confirmation and the PDF document with all the info you have requested.
Our support/account teams are still investigating and doing our best to figure out why your bank cannot see/access the funds when we have confirmation that they have it.

We will continue to communicate with you via the official Support ticket.
The funds cannot be lost - we will get to the bottom of this.

Upvote 0
Hey @Aroshi-Ind
Support and I are responding to all your emails and messages.
Repeated answers are because we do not have any new information.

We have already provided you with the payment confirmation and the PDF document with all the info you have requested.
Our support/account teams are still investigating and doing our best to figure out why your bank cannot see/access the funds when we have confirmation that they have it.

We will continue to communicate with you via the official Support ticket.
The funds cannot be lost - we will get to the bottom of this.
Ok thank you.. let's hope for the best.
Since support is communicating with you via other means I am locking this thread and any others you make in order to stop crowding the forum with your posts.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.