AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

PEEKS SOCIAL

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Redvelvetkatt

Cam Model
Jan 9, 2018
canada
fans.ly
Twitter Username
@KATTkult
OK, so i heard about this a while ago, and have to say i really like it. Its a live stream app, based out of Canada so you canadian models like me can have tips direct deposited!!
You can use obs on desktop (I had trouble with that) or like periscope on your phone...you can stream 18+, do private shows and set prices to view xxx streams. They can be viewed live, or you can leave the clips there and people can pay to watch them. I had some frustration adding my bank account, but their customer service was RAD, and no issues now. I do believe one peeks coin =.05 (comparable to other tip sites) but for a horny chick like me, some days I DONT want the 2 hour chat, and just wanna rub one out! PM me if you want more info...again, its Canadian so payment is awesome for us!

What payment methods do the use?

I would be careful, anytime I've seen them pop up on my Twitter feed it has been about how some haven't been paid for months.

i heard about that...I know I had payment issues that took forever to work out, but it turns out that because I wasn't logged out of the iOS app I couldn't update info on the webpage...they had no documentation on the FAQs about it...we'll see...so far im not like eating into my day w it..but the little clips keep making me 2-4$ here and there...I will keep you updated!

Okey, I need so speak up about this, a bit...
Seriously tho, DO NOT USE Peeks Social!!!! At least not right now and in the closest future. If you go on Twitter and use #PeeksSocial you can see how many of us having HUGE problems with them.
Also, their customer support is FAR FROM "rad".... I think they have like 2-3 employees answering the support emails and you ALWAYS get the same f**king answers, it's like they copy paste every time.

Well... I've been on that app for about 1,5 year and made a few payouts and they have ALWAYS had payment issues for as long as I can remember.
My first payout took them 6 MONTHS (!!) to fix and in the end, there still was an issue and I ended up just getting my money put back into my Peeks account. Second time I did a payout it took them about 4 months to get MY money into my personal bank account.
Last time before I made a payout I specifically emailed them about all their previous issues and asked how long this payout will take, they literally promised it won't take more than 3 weeks.... And now, here I am, 3 months later (once again!!) and I still haven't gotten MY money from my last payout!!

And back to their "so called customer support", they never explain the reasons for their payment issues and they give out false information all the time.
I don't know how much money Peeks owes us streamers but it's A LOT!!

Peeks literally also BAN girls who's been speaking up about all their issues they've had with them from streaming!! They take down their streams and deletes them without the streamer knowing about it.

Peeks is a pretty shady company in my and many others opinion who leaves many of us questioning what's actually going on.
I've also read that Peeks bankruptcy rate is 80% atm. I have no idea what the meaning of that is, but it doesn't sound good to me...

I haven't been streaming on there in a few months and won't do it again until they pay me. And honestly I don't know if I wanna stream at all on there even if I get paid...

To me it feels like Peeks Social could sink down to the bottom like a ship any day soon...

I wouldn't recommend anyone anymore to use this app.

Status
Not open for further replies.