AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Penny Dreadful

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen the first episode so far & I really liked it. Interested to see where it goes

Reactions: Red7227
Red7227 said:
TittySprinkles said:
I've seen the first episode so far & I really liked it. Interested to see where it goes

It looks very pretty, and how cute is old wrinkly Timothy Dalton :)

I'm not sure I approve of Victor being in the story, but I will see how well they can link everything together.

After the second episode I'm a bit lost, but liking it all the same. Being a fan of Dr. Frankenstein & his monster my entire life may have me being a bit bias though.

Really pissed/sad Proteus died already. Something about a dopey manchild piecemeal dead thing that makes me smile.

Haven't decided if I like this or not yet. The look and feel is right, I guess the story hasn't clicked in place for me yet.

It looks amazing and what a good looking cast! It must cost a fortune to produce this show, and that's on star power alone. I really hope it doesn't start to get really good then get cancelled as its to expensive to make!

Am I the only one that finds some of the dialog hard to follow? The sound mix seems a bit skewed to the sound effects and music with a lower mix for dialog? Put the sound up to hear whats being said then get blasted by a music cue! Also, I love Billie Piper, but find the accent she is using in this a bit hard to decipher! I guess that's my issue though.

Definitely stick with it to the end thanks to the great mood created from the production values, very watchable cast, and interested in the classic literature that it touches on.

Last nights episode was really interesting the Frankenstein character is really showing something.
Love the fact that Mr.Proteus was his second creation and that his first creation is an absolute horror.

Will have to see where this goes but so far it's a REALLY interesting cast and characters that are developing.

I was kind of disappointed when Proteus was killed (but I admit it was very effective!) but now I'm finding Caliban (or whatever they end up calling him) quite interesting. The Frankenstein parts were definitely the highlight of episode 3.

Reactions: SatanJonez
Status
Not open for further replies.