AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Performing on Stripchat & other sites (CB) at same time?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 4, 2021
England
I haven't joined Stripchat (yet), but I have been thinking about it as an extra site while performing on Chaturbate (which is becoming less lucrative for me these days).

How does it work if you are for example getting tipped on CB and start the action but are also streaming on Stripchat? Do you just let the viewers on SC see the same thing?

I literally have not seen the performer interface at all on SC so am going in blind.

If it's public tips, then i think most just leave it turned on but if you go to a private show on CB, on Stripchat they have an option for "spy mode" which is on the bottom left of your video (i think), click this and then it will look like you're in a private show and it will give viewers a button to click to "spy" on the show, which costs whatever you set the price as. If you do a private on SC, you will need to have a "hidden show/secret show" bot ready on CB ready that you can enable people to pay and spy. But I think for public shows it all depends on what you are willing to show on both sites "free" when people are tipping on one but not on the other. Both are similar in terms of the fact you can do full nudity and full sex etc in public.

Upvote 0
I haven't joined Stripchat (yet), but I have been thinking about it as an extra site while performing on Chaturbate (which is becoming less lucrative for me these days).

How does it work if you are for example getting tipped on CB and start the action but are also streaming on Stripchat? Do you just let the viewers on SC see the same thing?

I literally have not seen the performer interface at all on SC so am going in blind.

Please note, it is not forbidden for models to broadcast on other sites as well, as long as they pay attention to Stripchat users, tip menus and private show requests.

But.. it is forbidden to broadcast Stripchat private shows to other sites.

• Rule: Models are not allowed to stream any type of Stripchat Private show to other cam sites. If you're multi-streaming to other platforms and get a Private or Exclusive Private show request on our site, you must stop those other public streams before you start the Private. https://stripchat.com/wiki/Rules_for_Models

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Please note, it is not forbidden for models to broadcast on other sites as well, as long as they pay attention to Stripchat users, tip menus and private show requests.

But.. it is forbidden to broadcast Stripchat private shows to other sites.

• Rule: Models are not allowed to stream any type of Stripchat Private show to other cam sites. If you're multi-streaming to other platforms and get a Private or Exclusive Private show request on our site, you must stop those other public streams before you start the Private. https://stripchat.com/wiki/Rules_for_Models
Well yes that would go without saying!

Out of interest dos the new tag start as soon as you are verified or when you first broadcast?

Upvote 0
Well yes that would go without saying!

Out of interest dos the new tag start as soon as you are verified or when you first broadcast?

First broadcast (at the moment when you press the green "START SHOW" button on the broadcasting page.

On a separate point, you can pre-configure the Tip menu, select activities, create Goal and Topic, etc.; this will not start the promo period countdown.

Upvote 0

If I hit a goal on CB but it hasnt been hit on SC then normally I will put SC on private so users need to tip to see the show. It stops with the expectation that they can just sit there doing nothing and get a free show. same for the other way around, if a goal gets hit on sc but not cb, then cb goes to a tip to see bot like hidden cam.

If you are going to be splitcamming I recommend using the shine model browser, it simplify's everything so it's all managed from a single window.

Upvote 0
Considering I have, in the past, been in private shows on SC when the model was quite clearly receiving tips from other sites; no, it does not go without saying.

Hey @Ozzie_

If this occurs again, please advise me directly with the details and I will look into it ;)

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Hey @Ozzie_

If this occurs again, please advise me directly with the details and I will look into it ;)
Hi @Charlie_SC , thanks, it was a quite a while ago now.

One was a girl who I never visited again afterwards. The other was one of my then "regular" model friends, and during our privates I always controlled her toys, so it did not bother me if someone else was tipping her for how she was enjoying playing with me ;)

Reactions: Charlie_SC
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.