AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Permanent ban for unfair reasons

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 4, 2023
Hi @punker barbie I am worried about my account and tokens in my account cheryl_blossomx since one week ago my account was banned and had a couple tokens there. Today, cb support sent me an email telling me that they banned my account due to confusion in identity documentation submitted in my account. I think this is a mistake since I have all my documents in order, passport, drivers license and ID document. I had been broadcasting in a studio account called mandy_frost until last year that I became independent and started broadcasting from my own account cheryl_blossomx , in 4 years I didn’t have any problem with the studio account. But now, one year after broadcasting in my own account it gets a ban for suspect identity documents, which is not true since my documents are legal. Can you please help me clearing this up? I’m concenter with this situation since I use cb broadcasting a to support my studies and living.

Last edited:
Hi @punker barbie I am worried about my account and tokens in my account cheryl_blossomx since one week ago my account was banned and had a couple tokens there. Today, cb support sent me an email telling me that they banned my account due to confusion in identity documentation submitted in my account. I think this is a mistake since I have all my documents in order, passport, drivers license and ID document. I had been broadcasting in a studio account called mandy_frost until last year that I became independent and started broadcasting from my own account cheryl_blossomx , in 4 years I didn’t have any problem with the studio account. But now, one year after broadcasting in my own account it gets a ban for suspect identity documents, which is not true since my documents are legal. Can you please help me clearing this up? I’m concenter with this situation since I use cb broadcasting a to support my studies and living.
I am also confused since cb support didn’t provide the files showing the reason why they banned me, if it was because of fake ID documents they should’ve provided them or asked for clarification. They told me they donated my tokens to a national foundation which is unbelievable that they did something like that, I have never seen cb banning people arbitrarily and taking the tokens from an account to give it to a foundation, I just don’t know what’s happening please @punker barbie help me with this issue I have never experienced before with cb

Upvote 0
Hello @charliesangel I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #22212645
Hi @punker barbie can you please revise the reason why cb decided to ban my account? They decided to ban it permanently but they didn’t show me the document that caused the ban, leaving me incapable of demonstrating my identity is real or defend my innocence. They also wrote in the email that my money was donated to a foundation and I had never seen a case like this. I am really worried. IMG_7147.png

Upvote 0
Yes same with me accusing a minor and been a orking in cb for 5 years. I guess its their way to get extra money from models . Banning them for no reason then act its the models fault . Chaturbage now became a large Scam . They must be reported for refrain doing this to their models like me

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.