AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

permanent banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 15, 2024
Chaturbate Username
Dakota_Twin
Hello @punker barbie! Six months ago, my account was permanently banned due to complaints from an unscrupulous user. he spent the entire stream watching my recording and actively paid and was happy. However, after the broadcast, he began to attack my personal messages on social networks and demand a video call from me. I refused, since I do not provide such services either for money or for free. He got angry and wrote an angry letter in support of Chaturbate. my members tried to write letters of support to get me unbanned. I also wrote clearly stated thoughts and questions about why I was banned, but no one answered me. Also, during these six months, despite the ban, tokens for the fan club arrived on my account, and I cannot receive them. since the support service ignored my messages (I think no one cares about requests from banned accounts). I guess I got banned from the support service. please help me get my account back or be able to create a new one. Chaturbate is my main job and I really need it. I have been working for many years and have never encountered a violation of the rules. the guy who wrote me a complaint was a well-known lawyer in the USA and promised me that he would ruin my life and my work, repeatedly harassed me with threats because of my origin, this is a glaring problem! Please help me!!!I have proof of this guy's threats,if u need it. I need justice and my job. my nickname is Dakota_Twin

Hello @dakota_twin I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #22175753
Sorry, I don't really understand. The last message I received from the support service was dated July 24, 2023, where the reason for the ban was stated as “stalking another Chaturbate participant and threatening that I will publish his content without permission.” the problem is that the guy who threatened me could write them anything about me, just to get me banned, but I have evidence of complete correspondence with him where it is clear that it is he who threatens me and not I him, because I did not agree to call with him. Chaturbate did not help me in solving this situation, so I am turning to you. they took his side, while he has no evidence of my guilt. I didn't do anything wrong and I can prove it, this work is really important to me @punker barbie

I haven’t received any other emails from support since then, I don’t even have a message with a similar ticket number in my email

Upvote 0
I've done this many times...over and over again. from the main and reserve mail. I don’t even receive an auto-response indicating that my emails were delivered.
There's one other option. It's a long, long shot but you can try anyway.

Legal@chaturbate.com is a valid email address. Try contacting them.

Upvote 0
I meant reply to the last message you received from CB where they told you the reason for ban.

Not a new email since they will most likely just ignore it due to your account being banned

Upvote 0
I meant reply to the last message you received from CB where they told you the reason for ban.

Not a new email since they will most likely just ignore it due to your account being banned
I understand, the fact of the matter is that I sent REPLY messages to the last message from the service...and nothing

Upvote 0