AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Phoenix Wright

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LilLitaRose

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Mar 8, 2014
So if there's already a thread for Phoenix Wright, I'm very sorry. I couldn't find it. :)

So! What's your favorite Phoenix Wright game?!
Who's excited for Phoenix Wright vs Prof. Layton coming out in August!?

Who's your favorite sidekick?

For me, my favorite has to be Trials and Tribulations. Tied with Justice For All.

My favorite sidekick will always be Maya. She was just the right amount of goofy and silly. Plus, I can cosplay as her when she's channeling Mia :3.

I'm replaying through Dual Destinies and remembering why I love it. Although I'm kind of annoyed they chose the name "Athena", while she has a bunch of moon stuff....I guess Artemis would be confusing because she's not related to Apollo. :3

Reactions: SweetAlice3
YES! I love Phoenix Wright!!!!!
I only got to play the first two games unfortunately, I had to sell my DSi and games for rent money a few years ago. :(
I would love to continue on with the series and hopefully some day I will.
I remember loving Maya and relating to her a lot. I also love the way they developed Edgeworth's character.

I have such great memories associated with these games and they will always hold a special place in my heart!

Reactions: LilLitaRose
What about doing a camgirl game swap? Like, we send out a game for each other to try? Once you get a DS :D

Reactions: motherbrain
It's puzzle based, but it's more story based within the puzzles, whereas the puzzles in Prof. Layton are kind of random puzzles. (at least to my knowledge of Prof. Layton.

Some of the puzzles are kind of like, "WTF?"
But it's insane amounts of fun, and it's also, really, really compelling characters.

Reactions: Jillybean
LilLitaRose said:
It's puzzle based, but it's more story based within the puzzles, whereas the puzzles in Prof. Layton are kind of random puzzles. (at least to my knowledge of Prof. Layton.

Some of the puzzles are kind of like, "WTF?"
But it's insane amounts of fun, and it's also, really, really compelling characters.
No, you're right. The puzzles in Prof. Layton often feature characters from the game but rarely ever tie into the story. I think I will check out Phoenix Wright! :D

No problem! If you have a 3DS I believe you can download the demo for the 3DS version. BUT. for the first three, I'd look amazon or anywhere for cheap...Because it won't be :<

They're super rare. ALSO: Apollo Justice is okay, but necessary for the story.

Reactions: Jillybean
I haven't gotten to play the Mobile PW game, but I did almost finish the Miles Edgeworth game. I felt it was a little disappointing compared to the two.

Adreena_ said:
I had super high hopes for the Miles Edgeworth game but I agree, there was just something off about it. I didn't like the new style of movement and it seemed to lose the wit and charm of the previous games. I'm hoping they just get working on a proper new PW game with all the original characters :D

I wanna see a revamp of the first three games with the new art style from the 3DS

Adreena_ said:
I have such a creepy crush on Edgeworth lol, his sexy purple suits :h:
I had more of a crush on Franziska, because. Well. Domme.

She could whip me any day.

Reactions: Adreena_
Yup. That's how I feel. Especially Phoenix Wright 2. Cause there was one part where you had to show your badge, and I sat there like, "HOW THE FUCK WOULD YOU KNOW TO DO THAT!??!?! O_O" Sometimes you just present random evidence and look like a klepto.

LilLitaRose said:
Yup. That's how I feel. Especially Phoenix Wright 2. Cause there was one part where you had to show your badge, and I sat there like, "HOW THE FUCK WOULD YOU KNOW TO DO THAT!??!?! O_O" Sometimes you just present random evidence and look like a klepto.

I did that too.
Or2SZ7t.jpg

Sometimes I just wanted to strangle the judge and prosecutor though.
CtCxmBf.png

I loveeee Awkward Zombie.
And yes. With the new one, when you get a game over, it now takes you back to where you failed at full health. I was kind of mad cause I was like, "BACK IN MY DAY YOU HAD TO SAVE AT EVERY TEST!!!"

Also.

Attachments

• Ace-Attorney-Alter-Comic.jpg
    Ace-Attorney-Alter-Comic.jpg
    557 KB · Views: 13
Status
Not open for further replies.