AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Phone Games/Aps

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

helloimc

Inactive Cam Model
Dec 31, 2012
Twitter Username
@CharletHill
MFC Username
CharletHill
Do you have any favorites? I have an android and my most recent favorite is 'Granny Smith.' It starts out with your character (the grandmother) enjoying solitude on her porch when she notices the scene seems amiss. Her beloved apples are stolen by a young thief. She quickly finds her pair of skates and chases him through many different landscapes to retrieve her apples, ha! The graphics for this one is really well done. My all time favorite would have to be 'Naught.' A very puzzle-and-gravity oriented game. You rotate your phone to control the movements. I still play RPG on my computer but I must say, my phone has almost replaced my other platforms :happy8:

Reactions: 16_bit
Dead Trigger (zombie shooter, cool graphics)
And Respawnables (another shooter, more cartoony though but still fun)

Also, addicted to draw something :cool:

Reactions: helloimc and 16_bit
I have android so i'm not sure if it's available on apple but my favouriate game at the moment is Shoot The Apple. You shoot some aliens at an apple listening to music. Some levels are easy, other require timing or following a certain sequence.
The point of a level is to finish is as few shots as possible. Each level has 3 stars available and you get coins, you need a set number of coins to open the next world.

Reactions: helloimc
AnaVictoriaXO said:
Also, addicted to draw something :cool:

That one is fun! I find myself playing it on my computer more often than my phone though. 'Draw my Thing' on OMGPop. It's hard to draw on the phone!

16_bit said:
I have android so i'm not sure if it's available on apple but my favouriate game at the moment is Shoot The Apple. You shoot some aliens at an apple listening to music. Some levels are easy, other require timing or following a certain sequence.
The point of a level is to finish is as few shots as possible. Each level has 3 stars available and you get coins, you need a set number of coins to open the next world.

Nice. I think I'll check this one out.

Cut the Rope, Draw Something, Angry Birds Star Wars, anything by adultswim games; Robot Unicorn Attack, 5 Minutes to Kill Yourself (it's silly fun), Extinction Squad.

I also downloaded an SNES emulator that I LOVE! I mostly play Zelda and Super Mario All Stars.

Ocarina 2 on Iphone. I loveeeee it :-D

This is some of the description:

Blow into your iphone, feel the notes, feel the magic as Ocarina 2 responds to your breath, touch and movement. Turn your phone into an ancient flute-like instrument........

Reactions: DoctorVen
mynameisbob84 said:
DoctorVen said:
I also downloaded an SNES emulator that I LOVE! I mostly play Zelda and Super Mario All Stars.

On an iPhone?? :shock: I want a SNES emulator on my iPhone :eek:

I play Draw Something and SongPop and Words with Friends (scrabble) on mah iPhone :)
For my android, but I think it works for both. I downloaded it onto my computer and transferred it to my phone. Google, bb :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.