AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

photo's?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Awesome_Alexa

Cam Model
Jun 8, 2022
MFC Username
AwesomeAlexa
Chaturbate Username
_Awesome_Alexa
@punker barbie i don't understand why my photo's are taking so long to be approved is there something wrong with them.... ? for me its normally approved in a hour or two sometimes less.... its been alot longer sorry if i am being annoying here but.... i really need my photo's approved thank you. again i apologize if i am being a pain here. thank you :)

they said they approved my photo sets but why does it still say pending approval on my end?
also is there any limits to how many pictures or photo sets is allowed?

I have seen models with 50+ or even 100+ album sets (for both photos and videos - some just upload 1 photo for an album) and they seem to have no problem, so I would assume if there is a limit it would be a big limit.

Upvote 0
I also was just getting set up there recently. It did/has taken longer than expected to get them approved at points. Just be patient and be aware—meaning—don’t have the expectations that what you think you’ll post will show that day. Mine was taking around 3 days I would guess. Surprised me too.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.