AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Picture of your gaming set up...Show off your inner nerd!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JerMajesty

Banhammered
Oct 11, 2010
Saw that noone created this topic yet.. Id like to see other peoples gaming systems ...so what the hell..show off your videogame set up / place where you play your video games

Ill start...

IMAG0290.jpg

From top to bottom ...Ps3, Psp , Halo Edition Xbox 360, Regular Xbox 360, Bose Sound Speaker, Nintendo Wii , and a Nintendo Ds (Soon to be upgraded to a Nintendo 3ds )

Re: Picture of your gaming set up...Show off your inner nerd

I wish I had a main "setup" for my gaming, but our consoles & games change rooms as many times a week as we do.

So here's the closest I could do: some of our games between the Stunt Cock's legs.

Attachments

• gamessss.jpg
    gamessss.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 528

wanted to show my setup but right now everything is mess and need to be clean. My collections ps3 normal love it, ps2 with hloader 8.3, xbox360 mod, Nintendo wii mod and psp.
This is my black arcade is already done just don’t have the update picture.
The red tube is where all my super Nintendo games are. There all the rare games you can think of with boxes. The post mail box are just something to keep my game clean. No ebay buyer no online buy. This were my games I had since I was a kid to teen. Back than the prices were cheap compare to now. I have double of each or more. I have nintendo other tube.

Attachments

• small.JPG
    small.JPG
    111.7 KB · Views: 514
  • small2.JPG
    small2.JPG
    209.6 KB · Views: 514
  • small3.JPG
    small3.JPG
    240 KB · Views: 514
  • small4.JPG
    small4.JPG
    155.8 KB · Views: 514

frankie nice 360 collection

the end... dude... :eek: youve got everything final fantasy! lol ...

gotta find that pic of my old NES, and Sega Genesis set up lol..

theend757 said:
wanted to show my setup but right now everything is mess and need to be clean. My collections ps3 normal love it, ps2 with hloader 8.3, xbox360 mod, Nintendo wii mod and psp.
The red tube is where all my super Nintendo games are. There all the rare games you can think of with boxes. The post mail box are just something to keep my game clean. No ebay buyer no online buy. This were my games I had since I was a kid to teen. Back than the prices were cheap compare to now. I have double of each or more. I have nintendo other tube.

You sir win for having Legend of dragoon alone. let alone the FF fest i have the CE of ff12 as well which i happened to like. and has 1 of the LONGEST bosses via optional bosses i've ever heard of in Yiazmat. i haven't done ti yet i need to start ff12 all over again file got deleted. tho i know a way to get to like lvl 30 before i even get anyone in my party :) got to love glitchs.
*Points to my name* :)

Don’t remind of Legend of dragoon. That game was the longest story I even played. I play disc one and keep telling myself hope disc 2 appear because Im getting sick of tried. Of all the final fantasy there I love final fantasy 6 remake of 3. I play final fantasy 3 and earthbound like crazy everyday for snes. I didn't pay alot at the time they cheap back than compare to know earthbound I pay $5 in the pawn shop. I have the complete one I pay $25 at that time was a teen and working washing car and painting house. I play ff12 for only 20 hours and stop playing I didn't like the battle system it was driving me nuts.

for some reason I can't get pics to post to the forums right now, but wanted to share, sooooooo check out My Blog to see what I do in my off time, which is rare right now ;)

My gaming setup is a relatively beastly PC, an ashtray and a pile of empty redbull cans. It does the job nicely but visually, it's not that impressive.

My inner nerd is not best illustrated by my gaming set up. Basically I have an insanely cluttered desk for my computer and then I have my PS3 set up with my cable modem and router which all sit to the side of my TV. I'm also not much of a housekeeper and would rather not post pictures of my messy desk online. I will include a picture of my TV Area which probably gives you an idea based on the layer of dust you'll see. >_>

Computer:
Dell XPS 630i - Core2Quad 2.4 GHz - 4 GB 800 MHz DDR2 RAM - Windows 7 Professional - Dual EVGA 9800GTs in SLI
Samsung T220 Primary Monitor - Samsung 730B Secondary Monitor - G9 Gaming Laser Mouse - G15 Gaming Keyboard

Television Area:
40" Toshiba Regza 120Hz LCD Television - 120GB Playstation Slim - D-Link DGL-4500 Xtreme N Gaming Router

Attachments

• IMG-20110327-00011.jpg
    IMG-20110327-00011.jpg
    506.6 KB · Views: 367

Well I've been doing a bit of work on my pc lately...don't really console game anymore.

System currently Corei7-920, ASUS X-58 Sabertooth MB, 8gb DDR3, Noctua NH-U12P CPU cooler, ASUS HD6950 DirectCU-II 2gbDDR3, Dell 24inch LCD, OCZ Fatal1ty 750w PSU, CoolerMaster Rifle 120mm case fan x2, CoolerMaster Storm Scout, Razer Death Adder mouse, ThermalTake Dasher

Put in a new heatsink/cpu fans today, check out the size in relation to the motherboard lol, was praying it would fit in the case...fit by less than half an inch

Attachments

• 02-10-06_0644.jpg
    02-10-06_0644.jpg
    208 KB · Views: 325
  • 02-10-06_1625.jpg
    02-10-06_1625.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 325
  • 02-10-06_1631.jpg
    02-10-06_1631.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 325
  • 02-10-06_1633.jpg
    02-10-06_1633.jpg
    458.8 KB · Views: 325

theend757 said:

You almost have an arcade cabinet finished, I'm jealous :D . I'm a little surprised you don't have the original NES Final Fantasy in the pic though. Do you own it? I'm not trying to sound nitpicky,it's a pretty nice collection.

Here's mine, ignore the tangled mass of wires behind the systems I'm not good at cable management, my computer's the same way, one of these days I'll get around to cleaning it all up.

Attachments

• IMG_0324.JPG
    IMG_0324.JPG
    118.6 KB · Views: 296
  • IMG_0325.JPG
    IMG_0325.JPG
    105.2 KB · Views: 296
  • IMG_0326.JPG
    IMG_0326.JPG
    107 KB · Views: 296

My PS3
GacGj.jpg

Morefunner said:

dude...fuckin nice lol

Edit: I meant the Ps3 setup but the candles in the bowl of pebbles are a nice touch too :mrgreen:

those are some nice gaming set ups for sure... oh and dont feel bad about the wires lol..im not good with em either and mines a cluster fuck as you can see...

DSC04503.jpg

JerMajesty said:
those are some nice gaming set ups for sure... oh and dont feel bad about the wires lol..im not good with em either and mines a cluster fuck as you can see...

Lol yeah, when I rebuilt my pc the other week I saw like this massive tangled medusa of cords and wires and plugs and briefly thought about sorting em all out. Then I was like nah and just plugged the new tower in lol.

Xbox630 Arcade 250Gb custom firmware, repainted in Black for fun. :-D
And something like 100+ pirated games.

Attachments

• xbox.jpg
    xbox.jpg
    511.4 KB · Views: 152
  • jeux.jpg
    jeux.jpg
    481 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_0339.JPG
    IMG_0339.JPG
    555.9 KB · Views: 152

It's not really done yet because I just moved, but you'll notice it is the first thing I began working on! I've got the computer and both TVs. I'll be getting more out later, and yes, I am one of the ones who cannot figure out what to do with the wires.
2011-05-23120536-1.jpg

gamingsetup.jpg

XBox 360 Elite, Wii, non-gaming stuff and a nice big Mitsu TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.