AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pimpin' for Ron Paul

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poker_Babe

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 31, 2010
Earth
thecamgirlreport.blogspot.com
Twitter Username
@Poker_Babe69
Tumblr Username
Pokerbabe69
MFC Username
A_Poker_Babe
Streamate Username
PokerCutie
Chaturbate Username
Poker_Babe
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/78365/poker-princess--clip-store
Employees at Nevada’s most famous legal brothel say they are “pimpin for Paul.”
Workers at the Moonlite Bunny Ranch brothel told KRNV that they are endorsing Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul because he’s for state’s rights.
“If a client comes into the Bunny Ranch and says, ‘I’m pimpin for Paul,’ they’re going to have a real good time,” owner Dennis Hof proclaimed. “Aren’t they, girls?”
“Yeah!” they women sitting next to Hof on a red velvet couch shouted.
“He knows what women’s wants and what women’s needs are,” worker Ara Rose declared, referencing Paul’s experience as a gynecologist. “And when it comes to a man that’s going to be in the office, you want a man that knows his way around a woman.”
Ranch employees say they can’t back President Barack Obama because he signed a law that lifted a 5-year-old ban on horse meat inspections.
“We’re animal lovers, and [my dog] Gucci is also supporting Ron Paul because he feels like if Obama will let us eat the horses, he could be next,” worker Cami Parker explained.
During a May debate in South Carolina, Paul defended his libertarian view that prostitution should be legal.
“If you do not protect liberty across the board, it’s a First Amendment–type issue,” Paul insisted. “We don’t have freedom of speech to talk about the weather. … But there are strict rules on freedom of choice of this sort, because you can’t hurt other people, you can’t defame other people, but yes, you have a right to do things that are very controversial.”

Attachments

• krnv_bunnyranch_paul_120104c-615x345.jpg
    krnv_bunnyranch_paul_120104c-615x345.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 470
This is probably not a good forum for politics but I simply can't let Ron Paul rallying go by. He may be for legalizing weed and prostitution, but he also wants to take women's rights away with regard to control of their own bodies. A short list of Ron Paul positions you may not like:

Ron Paul’s Positions

Ron Paul: Hate Crimes Laws are Unconstitutional:
http://alexjonessucks.blogspot.com/2011/11/ron-paul-hate-crime-laws-are.html

Ron Paul Believes in that "War on Christmas" Crap
http://www.lewrockwell.com/paul/paul148.html

Rand AND Ron: Restaurants Should Not Have to Serve Black People
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/taylor-marsh/rand-paul-on-civil-rights_b_582674.html

Ron Paul Wants to Abolish the UN
http://www.lewrockwell.com/paul/paul82.html

Ron Thinks Everybody Should Print Their Own Currency! Got Monopoly Money, That's Legal Tender!
http://lewrockwell.com/paul/paul766.html

Ron Paul: A Libertarian -- well, except on immigration or abortion. Or, uh, gay marriage.
http://www.ronpaul.com/on-the-issues/abortion/

Ron Paul Opposed Renewal of the Voting Rights Act of 1965
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_positions_of_Ron_Paul#Voting_Rights_Act

Ron Paul Calls Global Warming “The Greatest Hoax Ever”
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/07/opinion/in-the-land-of-denial-on-climate-change.html

Ron Would Eliminate these Government Departments: Education, HUD, Energy, Interior, Commerce
http://www.freedomradio.us/vof/elec...plan-to-eliminate-government-departments.html

Ron Paul: No Mandatory Vaccinations
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/james-freedman/ron-paul-no-to-mandatory-_b_82765.html

Death Penalty For Gays: Ron Paul Courts The Religious Fringe In Iowa
http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2011/12/ron-paul-hired-anti-gay-activist-to-run-iowa-campaign.php

OK, I may be opening up a whole other can of worms here... but here goes.

Nordling said:
Rand AND Ron: Restaurants Should Not Have to Serve Black People
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/taylor-marsh/rand-paul-on-civil-rights_b_582674.html

This was taken out of context. In cases of privately owned businesses, he's saying that they should be able to serve or not serve whoever they want. He may not agree, we may not agree for that matter, with how a person runs their business. But just because we don't agree doesn't mean that we should control how they run things. It's BAD BUSINESS for businesses not to serve people because someone is black, white, or whatever anyways. I say go a head and give them enough rope, and they will eventually hang themselves.

Thank God. The UN is the start of a one world government that wants to take our sovereignty away.
Ron Thinks Everybody Should Print Their Own Currency! Got Monopoly Money, That's Legal Tender!
http://lewrockwell.com/paul/paul766.html

Ron Paul, wants to abolish the Federal Reserve!!!!!!!!! And return us back to the Gold Standard!!!!!!

Ron Paul: A Libertarian -- well, except on immigration or abortion. Or, uh, gay marriage.
http://www.ronpaul.com/on-the-issues/abortion/

Ron Paul has nothing against gay couples getting married. He wants to get government out of marriage and leave it a religious thing. He wants to leave it up to the states to decide on abortion too. His spiritual beliefs may think that gay marriage and abortion is a sin, but just because he disagrees with what someone does, he support a person's right do live their life as they want to (as long as it doesn't violate the rights of others).
He talks about gay marriage at 2 minutes into this video.

Ron Would Eliminate these Government Departments: Education, HUD, Energy, Interior, Commerce
http://www.freedomradio.us/vof/elec...plan-to-eliminate-government-departments.html

Another Plus!!!!

Again, THANK GOD!!!!! No one should force us to shoot our kids up with anything.

OK, I've never heard this one, I need to check this one out before I can comment on it. But being as Ron Paul has stated time and time again that he thinks we should get rid of the death penalty, I highly doubt this is true.

lol PokerBabe. Are you a libertarian?

You do and SHOULD have a perfect right to determine who comes into your private home, no matter how f'd up your reasoning, but if you create a business like a restaurant, it's a PUBLIC facility, privately owned. That you do NOT have the right to ban people because their melanin or any other idiotic reason is why the sixties were the sixties. I will not allow an old fart like Ron Paul to turn back the clock.

You may believe that the UN wants to take over the world, but in fact, it's nothing like that at all. It's purpose is to prevent what happened in 1938 - 1956, and even that hasn't been completely successful, as we know, but at least it's an attempt to get people to TALK instead of kill each other.

What Ron Paul and his son want is white supremacy--which is why people from Stormfront like Don Black suck up to him, and send him contributions. A lot of people look at the surface of Ron Paul only and think that he is all about "freedom." But is freedom from government better than freedom from greedy, unregulated corporations, that you can't even vote for their leaders?

Gold standard is nonsense. With a world population soon to hit 7 billion souls and beyond, there's simply not enough gold on the planet to support an economy for that many people--even with the BEST economic system of your choice. Ron Paul and fools like him keep touting "The Austrian School" of economics which is where Reagan got his idiotic "trickle down" theory. More like trickle piss down our backs. Read about Chile, and how well the Austrian school has worked for them.

There's nothing "out of context" about Ron Paul wanting to overturn Roe v Wade. It's simply a fact. He wants "freedom" for rich, white, male Protestants, and screw everyone else. Ignore his public statements and read the links I posted. They only touch the surface of the mentality of this ancient, evil bastard.

Nordling said:
lol PokerBabe. Are you a libertarian?

You do and SHOULD have a perfect right to determine who comes into your private home, no matter how f'd up your reasoning, but if you create a business like a restaurant, it's a PUBLIC facility, privately owned. That you do NOT have the right to ban people because their melanin or any other idiotic reason is why the sixties were the sixties. I will not allow an old fart like Ron Paul to turn back the clock.

You may believe that the UN wants to take over the world, but in fact, it's nothing like that at all. It's purpose is to prevent what happened in 1938 - 1956, and even that hasn't been completely successful, as we know, but at least it's an attempt to get people to TALK instead of kill each other.

What Ron Paul and his son want is white supremacy--which is why people from Stormfront like Don Black suck up to him, and send him contributions. A lot of people look at the surface of Ron Paul only and think that he is all about "freedom." But is freedom from government better than freedom from greedy, unregulated corporations, that you can't even vote for their leaders?

Gold standard is nonsense. With a world population soon to hit 7 billion souls and beyond, there's simply not enough gold on the planet to support an economy for that many people--even with the BEST economic system of your choice. Ron Paul and fools like him keep touting "The Austrian School" of economics which is where Reagan got his idiotic "trickle down" theory. More like trickle piss down our backs. Read about Chile, and how well the Austrian school has worked for them.

There's nothing "out of context" about Ron Paul wanting to overturn Roe v Wade. It's simply a fact. He wants "freedom" for rich, white, male Protestants, and screw everyone else. Ignore his public statements and read the links I posted. They only touch the surface of the mentality of this ancient, evil bastard.

Well this is where we will have to just agree to disagree my friend.
I am currently registered as a Republican, but I lean more towards being a Constitutionalist.
Oh, and I'm looking at all of the links now. :)

Reactions: BlondieWild
Poker_Babe said:
Nordling said:
Ron Paul Believes in that "War on Christmas" Crap
http://www.lewrockwell.com/paul/paul148.html
I don't quite understand... I read this whole thing, I don't see what's so wrong here?
It wouldn't be wrong if it existed. There simply is NO "war on christmas." Republicans tend to create an issue by claiming democrats and progressives are "warring on Christmas" to create a meme that they are "anti-Christian," which is nonsense. That Ron Paul is in on this crap shows that he is not unique in this regard.

Reactions: Marokite
I'm curious Nordling... who do you think is the best candidate then? Or do you think they are all bad? :think:

If Ron Paul drops out, I sure do hope this guy wins...
52921.gif

LOL... J/K :lol:

i was out in Hollywood last night... im not a political person whatsoever but after seeing this awesome mural of Ron Paul...im voting for him if he gets on the ballot (I throw away votes or dont vote democrat usually anyway :lol: )

IMAG1031.jpg

Nordling said:
It wouldn't be wrong if it existed. There simply is NO "war on christmas." Republicans tend to create an issue by claiming democrats and progressives are "warring on Christmas" to create a meme that they are "anti-Christian," which is nonsense. That Ron Paul is in on this crap shows that he is not unique in this regard.

YES THERE IS!!!!!!!!!! Maybe to be more specific, there is a war on Christianity and a battle against Christmas. (as it's most visible manifestation). Every where you look in popular (leftist) culture Christianity is put down and made "the butt of the joke". Hate speech against Christians is accepted and even celebrated. Unlike other groups, Christians aren't protected against being made to feel"disenfranchised", and aren't shown "tolerance". Loaded terms like the leftist media manufactured "Religious Right" is one that is used against many people who simply have faith. To be fair, if there's a religious right shouldn't the "other" side then be called the "Godless Left" ?

Nording you need a grasp on reality, Ron Paul isn't against everything you claim he is. He is against the governments involvement in our personal lives. If you believe at all in America and in freedom you need to understand that when it comes to personal liberties, you can't pick and choose which rights people have. Either your free to make your own choices and mistakes and to live how you want. Or your not. But a government set to protect you from yourself gives you things like this failed drug war that's destroying at every turn. Go search for "tolerate opium Afghanistan fox news" and watch our government tell us that they are growing the heroin and shipping it over here to sell to us and arrest us and tell me the drug war is real!!! And as far as racism why are you the only person believing that claim?

Correct me if I am wrong ,but wasn't Raun Paul that wanted women's rights ripped away from us?That we could not have an abortion if we were raped by some random nasty person or by a family member? The last time I saw him on the news yes it was him. Plus on the news he also wants to get rid of education all together. I also saw on the news,yet again that if a woman is lesbian,bi sexual and sexually active she cannot have a teaching career. I mean that is just some BS. This man does not have my vote at all.

Remember the Media lies, Lies, LIES!!!!!!!!!!
As far as abortion goes, everything I've ever seen Paul say about that matter is that it be left up to the states to decide (ie, State's Rights) as opposed to the Federal Government. Ron Paul is also against drug abuse and prostitution, but he still wants to legalize it. Just because we may think something is morally wrong, doesn't mean we should force others to live that way... this is the whole message of his campaign.
He is nick named "Dr. No" in congress for his record of voting no to every tax increase, and is known as the tax payers' best friend.
Paul's voting record is consistent to his campaign promises.
He supports the people's right own guns.
these things are fundamental to having a free country.

This is probably a mistake, but I'm going to dip my big toe in here. There may not be a "war" on Christmas or Christians, but there is something going on when in every medium to large corporation there has been a definitive switch from "Merry Christmas" to "Happy Holidays". I attribute it to collateral damage from the PC/Diversity/Multi-Culturism environment we now live in, at least in the US. I will leave it up to you whether you believe it is happening, and who is to blame (if anybody is).

As far as Ron Paul, I'm neither pro or con. My incomplete understanding of Libertarianism is that the idea revolves around personal liberty and personal responsibility (and less Federal Government control), which IMO we could use more of...especially personal responsibility. This is exactly why he has foes from both sides.

These are all my takes, not necessarily facts:
No drug laws? They feel it should be up to the individual. If they commit a crime (stealing to get money for drugs), different story.
No to gay marriage? They feel it's none of the Fed Govt business

I could go on, but again, it's up to you to make your decision. I will say this: there is no way Paul can get the Republican nomination or get elected President. His Libertarian views are too much for the left or the right to get behind.

The last thing I will say on Libertarianism is that ideas and talking about ideas is good. But remember that almost anything looks good on paper. I'm sure if an intelligent person read Das Kapital, they might say "hey, that sounds good". Look around today, how'd that communism thing work out?

For all you who hate Ron Paul, I suggest you stay out of the fray and concentrate on getting your candidate elected. The best he could do is to fracture the party, and if he took his supporters (which come this summer could be a sizable number), and make a 3rd Party run.

He could be the 2012 version of Ross Perot. Read your history and learn from it. If not for Ross Perot (and Pat Buchanan, lol), there most likely would not have been a President Clinton (or a President Bill Clinton, lol).

Poker_Babe said:
Remember the Media lies, Lies, LIES!!!!!!!!!!
As far as abortion goes, everything I've ever seen Paul say about that matter is that it be left up to the states to decide (ie, State's Rights) as opposed to the Federal Government. Ron Paul is also against drug abuse and prostitution, but he still wants to legalize it. Just because we may think something is morally wrong, doesn't mean we should force others to live that way... this is the whole message of his campaign.
He is nick named "Dr. No" in congress for his record of voting no to every tax increase, and is known as the tax payers' best friend.
Paul's voting record is consistent to his campaign promises.
He supports the people's right own guns.
these things are fundamental to having a free country.

I will have to watch a little bit more but I am sorry when I heard that he wanted to take women's rights away I was like oh no.I will read more about this guy and watch more about him but so far from what I am seeing he is not getting my vote.That is just my :twocents-02cents: .

sxycherrypie said:
Correct me if I am wrong ,but wasn't Raun Paul that wanted women's rights ripped away from us?That we could not have an abortion if we were raped by some random nasty person or by a family member?

OK, I'll correct you... You're wrong :lol: Ron Paul believes that the ninth and tenth amendments to the U.S. Constitution do not grant the federal government any authority to legalize or ban abortion. Instead, it is up to the individual states to prohibit or legalize abortion. He is personally pro-life and was an O.B. for 30 years and witnessed many abortion atrocities. Ron Paul has been speaking up for babies’ rights his whole life. He passionately defends those who cannot speak for themselves because they haven’t been born yet, but believes the federal gubberment has no business deciding the legality of it.

mynameisbob84 said:
Ah, politics. Is there anything seedier?

...maybe back alley drug deals ?

Reactions: camstory
Poker_Babe said:
I'm curious Nordling... who do you think is the best candidate then? Or do you think they are all bad? :think:

If Ron Paul drops out, I sure do hope this guy wins...
52921.gif

LOL... J/K :lol:
I plan to re-elect the President. :D I know of no other politician who could have accomplished as much with so little support from either party.

Oy vey said:
Nordling said:

YES THERE IS!!!!!!!!!! Maybe to be more specific, there is a war on Christianity and a battle against Christmas. (as it's most visible manifestation). Every where you look in popular (leftist) culture Christianity is put down and made "the butt of the joke". Hate speech against Christians is accepted and even celebrated. Unlike other groups, Christians aren't protected against being made to feel"disenfranchised", and aren't shown "tolerance". Loaded terms like the leftist media manufactured "Religious Right" is one that is used against many people who simply have faith. To be fair, if there's a religious right shouldn't the "other" side then be called the "Godless Left" ?
Except there isn't. Most people on the "left" ARE Christians in this country. And by the way, Ron Paul's inspiration is Ayn Rand, a rabid atheist. His son Rand's nickname (his real name is Randal) is a nod to Ayn Rand.

Hate speech against Christians? I just don't see it. Sure there are some rabid atheists, but they don't define "the left." Many right wing libertarians are atheists. The left is just too broad to attempt to pigeon hole it in any category...

As Will Rogers (my favorite American humorist) once said, "I belong to no organized party, I'm a Democrat."

Bocefish said:
sxycherrypie said:
Correct me if I am wrong ,but wasn't Raun Paul that wanted women's rights ripped away from us?That we could not have an abortion if we were raped by some random nasty person or by a family member?

OK, I'll correct you... You're wrong :lol: Ron Paul believes that the ninth and tenth amendments to the U.S. Constitution do not grant the federal government any authority to legalize or ban abortion. Instead, it is up to the individual states to prohibit or legalize abortion. He is personally pro-life and was an O.B. for 30 years and witnessed many abortion atrocities. Ron Paul has been speaking up for babies’ rights his whole life. He passionately defends those who cannot speak for themselves because they haven’t been born yet, but believes the federal gubberment has no business deciding the legality of it.
In other words....

HE WANTS TO STRIP AWAY WOMEN'S RIGHTS.

Let us be real here and not attempt to whitewash Ron Paul's stances.

Gee, palling around with nazis. Oh, well, it's all just politics, right? This father-son team represent why "states rights" has very little to do with "rights" and a lot to do with repression of minorities and future pogroms. Why do people hate the idea of the Federal government enforcing your rights but think that repression by individual states (or CORPORATIONS) will make your life better?

rp-and-db.jpg

Bocefish said:
Nordling said:
HE WANTS TO STRIP AWAY WOMEN'S RIGHTS.

How do you figure that? Please explain further.
In modern politics, "states rights" is code. It means, "I want to repress you and take away your rights, but at the state or corporate level, and I don't want any feds sticking their nose in it." Please note which politicians are mostly likely to use that phrase... generally far right wingers--people from the religious right and David Duke and his ilk.

There certainly is some Constitutional authority to preserve states' rights on some issues, but IMHO not on the question of women's right to control their own bodies. And anyway, Roe v Wade was based on a right to privacy, which is a constitutional (Fed level) right.

Nordling said:
In modern politics, "states rights" is code. It means, "I want to repress you and take away your rights, but at the state or corporate level, and I don't want any feds sticking their nose in it." Please note which politicians are mostly likely to use that phrase... generally far right wingers--people from the religious right and David Duke and his ilk.

There certainly is some Constitutional authority to preserve states' rights on some issues, but IMHO not on the question of women's right to control their own bodies. And anyway, Roe v Wade was based on a right to privacy, which is a constitutional (Fed level) right.

You're "code" reference goes back to something that is over 60 years old regarding segregation. If that is considered modern politics we'll just have to agree to disagree. Ron Paul wants less federal government involvement, plain and simple.

The following is from June 2011

map2edit.jpg

Bocefish said:
Nordling said:

You're "code" reference goes back to something that is over 60 years old regarding segregation. If that is considered modern politics we'll just have to agree to disagree. Ron Paul wants less federal government involvement, plain and simple.

The following is from June 2011

Not sure what your map is supposed to add to the discourse, but why quibble over the word "modern?" That fact is, "states rights" is STILL common code among Confederate types, whether it's new or ancient.

It's not plain and simple. Who else in history have wanted more "states rights" and less "federal government involvement?" Oh, yeah, a guy named Jefferson Davis and his friends--but I was under the impression those guys lost. :D

Why should women's reproductive rights be decided by a patchwork quilt all in the name of "states' rights?"

If you want a return to isolationism, the robber baron era, and all that entails, then please do vote for Ron Paul. Myself, I'll continue to vote for people who worry about real freedom.

Nordling said:
If you want a return to isolationism, the robber baron era, and all that entails, then please do vote for Ron Paul. Myself, I'll continue to vote for people who worry about real freedom.

:lol:

I wonder why almost half of the states in the US have filed for sovereignty? Could it be the feds are infringing on the rights of individuals and states? :think:

If you want more government, more debt and the feds governing everything concerning sexual rights, religious rights, abortion, firearms, and a number of other issues go ahead and vote to re-elect the worst president in history.

Guess we'll just have to agree to disagree. :mrgreen:

BTW, I'm not even voting for Ron Paul. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.