AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Planning, Organizing, and getting things done!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 10, 2017
North Carolina
Twitter Username
@baldbabe92
Chaturbate Username
TofuPrincess
Hey, y'all!

I've been on Chaturbate for just a few months and now that I'm pretty comfortable with the flow of my shows I think I'm ready to start creating content for MV, C4S, etc.
Just wondering what strategies y'all use to plan and organize things like this. Do you use something like a planner or a bullet journal to help decide when you'll film that new video or edit that photoset? Or do you just work on things as you feel up to it? How do you keep yourself motivated and on track?
I was just hoping to hear your perspectives.

Thank you guys so much for taking the time to read or reply.

I hope y'all have a great day!
-Alexa

I work every day on Streamate and doing Skype shows except for Tues and Thurs. 6-11am CST.

I start off by waking up a couple of hours before dawn. After I drink my morning tea then while reading news articles

After I've done that I shower and catch up on a show while taking snaps.

I do a pic of what I'm wearing for cam, and get a video picked out and uploaded, so I can use my down time on cam to fill out clip site forms (or send custom pics/videos.)

After I've begun my shift, I answer any and all messages. I sometimes answer after my shift, but but make myself take time off from it.

Sometime during my cam shift I put out a #cutes tweet, because at some point I realized most people aren't morning people and a cute tweet is pleasant. I genuinely feel bad at an irrational level when I forget to do them.

After cam I do about an hour of housework, about a half hour after of meditation followed by getting at least 1 video filmed.

I go to the gym after I run any errands.

Post snaps to C.O.K.pit Guild archive (my club), and a few to snapchat (I do a minimum of 7 per week).

Sundays are everything above plus my weekly club video posted to my club.

I use Google Calendar, and have bookmarked every site I need before/during cam to open all tabs quick for my shift.

If you're not into paper planners (i feel like people are either one or the other) look into
apps like evernote, todoist, omnifocus, google calendar etc.

For myself I keep idea lists for content (though lately custom videos have been keeping me so busy that I have had little time to do them) and I will make a routine out of shooting. I also have a routine of shooting a video if camming is too slow to stay online. I know another camgirl who has a routine of shooting a domination video before logging on cam.

I'll also have shooting days - usually where i need to get a lot of content shot for customs and I'll often throw in any ideas or things I want to do. I plan everything out on a whiteboard - including outfits / backgrounds so I can group videos together and I will end with the 'messy' ones. I try to work things logically into my day plans. Ie. If I'm shooting a video with a dildo it mgiht be a great time to take some sexy snaps for my story too. If i'm getting dressed up for a custom video in volving a corset and heels and stockings It might pay to take advangtage of the outfit and shoot a couple different vids and pics in it. LIkewise i reccomend batching your editing as much as possible. once you get into a work flow its easy to edit 5-10 videos vs doing one as soon as its shot.

Lists/Reference material goes in my Evernote
To do lists go in my Todoist app
Calendar events - Scheduled things 'the hard landscape' of my day goes in my google calendar.

I like paper and digital :p

I have a Passion Planner for planning out my weeks/goals/etc. I like the weekly quotes and the layout. I also use it as a space to jot down clip ideas. I usually go through it once a week and add the clip ideas to my digital list.

I just started using todoist to keep track of things like daily routines, what clips I need to film/upload, customs, filming/camming days, chores, etc. The whole crossing things off is satisfying and has been helping me procrastinate less.

Usually the night before I'll make a quick paper schedule, like time: task to plan the next day. I don't usually follow it very well, but if I don't make one then my day is a messssss.

Reactions: Miss_Lollipop
I'm big into planning. I even decorate mine with stickers. :cat:

I have both an Erin Condren vertical and hourly. In the hourly I try to map out what I want to get done in the next day or so and at what time. Knowing what time I need to do certain things is really helpful for me. In my vertical I am less detailed and mostly just write out big tasks for the day, without times or anything like that unless it's an appointment. That one is definitely more decorative than functional. I also have another planner, a simple Bloom Daily one, that I use for to-do lists. On top of that I use the app any.do for keeping track of daily to-do lists in certain categories and also a running to-do list of things I want to get done with no particular time limit.

Planning is honestly stressful for me sometimes. I have OCD (diagnosed at 8) so a part of me gets really panicky if everything doesn't go exactly how I planned it out. On the other hand I'm a huge procrastinator so I tend to use my OCD to my advantage to trick myself into doing more tasks to feed my need to mark things off my list. Probably not the healthiest way of getting things done but it works for me for now lol.

I don't do much. I used to log on religiously at 7 am and stay camming for a couple hours or so, but ever since I've been unemployed from my vanilla job I've lost my schedule completely and just cam randomly now.

I don't make any clips. I kind of wish I could, but I live in a tiny RV so there's not much room to be creative.

So far I've just been working as I go, but I'm starting to realize I need some sort of planning.
I tell myself I'm gonna have a set schedule, but never end up sticking to it as other things come up.
I had a planner for a little while to keep track of subscriptions ending, but I eventually stopped checking it as often. I'm thinking I need to do both electronic and paper planner because the writing it down sticks it in my head and the electronic can remind me.

Just wondering what strategies y'all use to plan and organize things like this.

I'm shit when it comes to a clip schedule, so I won't try to give advice until I improve, but I had to say I FUCKING LOVE YOUR DRESS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.