AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

PLEASE HELP ME!!! Chaturbate ID expires in 3 days and I don’t have a way to get a new one in time please someone help me save my account!!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 16, 2020
So I originally joined chaturbate 8 months ago and it has been nothing short of amazing! Incredibly supportive community, loyal customers and all around a wonderful experience. But now my heart is breaking because I am in a very tough situation. My ID is about to expire and I tried getting it renewed a few times and have been actively working on getting my papers together for the past month. So yes I had time to prepare. If I can get my social security documentation via a 1099 form I can get a temporary id but I read on their site that chaturbate doesn’t accept those. I moved to a different state since I got my last ID so I wasn’t aware of how much more complicated it was to get an ID when you are applying in a different state than your former ID. But Im afraid that since I won’t be able to submit my new ID in time before its expiration date that I will lose my account for lack of age verification. And thus lose all my tokens I have earned so far for the current pay period. I have been stressed out all day and crying nonstop because I’m so heartbroken that I may not be able to stream on Chaturbate anymore. I have a job outside of it but it’s not enough to help me pay for all my rescued animals who are the reason I started camming in the first place so I could raise money to afford their care. I don’t want to lose them but if I can’t cam anymore i will not be able to afford to care for them. I need help so badly and I am so lost, if anyone could give me some advice about how to fix my ID situation on Chaturbate so i can continue to stream and earn tokens ASAP and not lose the ones I already have that would be great, and from the bottom of my heart,thank you!

I cam on MFC so this may not be helpful, but one of the options for age verification is a birth certificate. Could you check to see if they’ll accept that as a age verification? Typically if you use you BC and then a photo ID with your name on it as well as a picture it should be accepted?
Just tryna throw ya an idea?

Upvote 0
I have had pretty bad experience when it comes to verification on CB. On their site they say

The identification you submitted was not approved, keep in mind you must submit a valid non-expired passport or drivers license

Notice the "or" between "passport or drivers license". So when I try to get verified using my license they say we require passport for your region, which is strange and should be clear on the website itself.

It seems to me that this may cause ambiguous verification.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.