AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Please help me to create account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aroshi-Ind

Banhammered
Dec 25, 2023
I am unable to create account in sc. Before 3 months I don't have my own documents so i am trying to create an account with my mom's documents and my face but unfortunately the account is created. That time I didn't know the sc rule well.

After creating account I did not work there because I know this account is fake.

But now I got my original bangladeshi national identity card and I try to create my account. But when I upload my documents it's says your account was permanently banned.

Then I requested to support team and tell them all thes details. But they don't help me. Also they didn't reply me.

I am very much need of this account. Because of my economic conditions.

Please anyone help me. I didn't earn a penny from my old account.

My old account - Urs-Pinky
New Account - Kumari-Tania

I don't have my own documents so i am trying to create an account with my mom's documents and my face but unfortunately the account is created. That time I didn't know the sc rule well.

After creating account I did not work there because I know this account is fake.
It looks like you knowingly broke major rules on the cam site and now expect to be allowed back just because you have a new ID...

time to move on, from the cam site and ACF.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.