AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Please help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2023
Hello @punker barbie , My account got banned and support say this

We have reason to believe you have provided us with altered or otherwise falsified identification for age verification, which is a serious violation of the Chaturbate Terms and, likely, applicable law. Because we have reason to believe the identification has been altered, your accounts were terminated, and you were permanently banned from the Chaturbate platform. Should you create or access any accounts in violation of this ban, such accounts will be subject to termination without warning and any amounts associated with such accounts will be deemed forfeit.

Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team

It is totally false several times and I have sent my photo of my identification and my facial recognition my papers are not altered they are in perfect condition besides that I have my money there I need to recover my account my effort is there I have family to support please help

jazmin690

Status
Not open for further replies.