AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

please help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 28, 2023
@punker barbie I greet you again, I beg your help; A few days ago I wrote to you to expose my ban case, you gave me a solution under ticket #22111927, where they removed the ban informing me that it had been an error; i tried to stream but it was in suppor state; i sent an email and never got a response so i decided to create a new account (tinny_llee), when i created it i was immediately banned again; I really don't understand why? I have sent many more emails and nobody gives me an answer, I ask for your help since it is my only means of economic income and nobody gives me a solution @punker barbie

@punker barbie
good afternoon, it's me again, begging for your help, I don't want to get hurt, but I can't find any other alternative, chaturbate is currently my only means of work, and my family lives from it, including my 7-year-old son. My account had already been released and they had allowed me to work again, but when I tried to create a new account I was banned again without any reason. my new username is Tinny_llee. I am trying to get some kind of help or, failing that, an answer as to why this misunderstanding happened, I beg your help. I have sent a number of emails all without response. I implore you help 😩😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
@punker barbie @punker barbie

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.