AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Please i need help with my account.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 14, 2021
Hey good day. I have banned literally without reason. the girl have her ID. Driver License (Registered and 100% LEGAL). i Work only 3 days and get banned. and only they answer me with this EMAIL:

As we trust you are aware, your ability to access your account(s) has been disabled; and, your ability to access your account(s) will not be restored, as your ban from the Chaturbate platform is permanent. Please note that should you access any accounts in violation of this permanent ban, such accounts will be subject to termination without warning and any amounts associated with such accounts will be deemed forfeit.
Please note that due to the nature of your account status, we will be very likely not to respond to emails regarding your permanent ban.

Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team
@punker barbie

I have literally done everything right, I see many rooms where they break the rules, they do forbidden shows and literally nothing happens, I'm starting to think that Chaturbate just doesn't want Venezuelan models

MY PROFILE IS: Welcome_to_pk2
TICKET: 19755095

PLEASE WE ONLY WANT TO WORK. I CAN SHOW ALL THE DOCUMENTS U WANT. WITH PHOTO WITH FACIAL RECOGNITION. THE MODEL ONLY WANT TO WORK. PLEASE HELP ME.

I EVEN ASKED EVERY THING I COULD NOT DO WHEN I SAW OTHER ROOMS DOING IT, JUST SO THAT THEY DIDN'T EVEN ALERT ME. AND I STILL ENDED UP BANNED. I REALLY DO NOT UNDERSTAND.

Attachments

• cb1.png
    cb1.png
    15.7 KB · Views: 15
  • cb2.png
    cb2.png
    16.7 KB · Views: 14
We literally depend on these platforms to help our families, it is the only job that as an immigrant we can find. and we do everything well and we want to grow as a room and a company but we don't understand what was the reason for this ban. Please, we just want to work, we don't ask for anything else. We have all the documents that you request up to date without any problem. please. @punker barbie

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.