AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pms to a viewer.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2021
I was chatting to my best tipper (by a long way) on Saturday and he miss-read something i put and stormed off and I have noticed he has unfollowed me. Is there anyway i can pm him now to explain as I cant find anywhere?. I really cant lose him 😭. I am on Chaturbate by the way.

I was chatting to my best tipper (by a long way) on Saturday and he miss-read something i put and stormed off and I have noticed he has unfollowed me. Is there anyway i can pm him now to explain as I cant find anywhere?. I really cant lose him 😭. I am on Chaturbate by the way.
Not that I know of. A member can send an offline tip with a tip note. If he was set up to broadcast, you could tip him. Otherwise not much that you can do.

Hopefully he will come to his senses. Good luck.

Reactions: BlueBelleBlue
Not that I know of. A member can send an offline tip with a tip note. If he was set up to broadcast, you could tip him. Otherwise not much that you can do.

Hopefully he will come to his senses. Good luck.
I have followed him so I will try that way. Thanks.

I have followed him so I will try that way. Thanks.

Another thing you can do is, when you next broadcast if you really wanted to, make the room subject something short and simple to get his attention, using his name. I am sure as he is browsing he will come across your room again. Or at least something similar, maybe not his name in the title but something? I have seen a model do it before and it worked.

I can count on both hands where a misunderstanding scared away a regular. It happens. Nice of you to wanting to reach out to clarify, and maybe apologize for any hurt feeling it may have caused. But I just want to warn you, that regulars come and go. Be prepared that he might be a possibility that he will not come back even after trying to make things right. If he doesn't, you have to figure out how to manage. You do not want to become dependent on one member. If you are having a hard time on CB, its a good idea to add more eggs to your basket. Check out other camsites, token or private. Clip sites, Phone sex sites, subscription sites.

Sucks but miscommunication happens to most models. I agree with @AudriTwo to diversify as much as possible. Whales come and go even without miscommunication. Unless you're a ridiculously high top girl on a site, diversifying is critical. Even those models have onlyfans, content and other options to keep money rolling in. I wish Chaturbate had options to contact members like mfc and strip though. Good luck.

Another thing you can do is, when you next broadcast if you really wanted to, make the room subject something short and simple to get his attention, using his name. I am sure as he is browsing he will come across your room again. Or at least something similar, maybe not his name in the title but something? I have seen a model do it before and it worked.
Actually that's a really good idea. He has fetish that's quite unique. I was going to wear the clothes he likes but I will put that in the title.

I can count on both hands where a misunderstanding scared away a regular. It happens. Nice of you to wanting to reach out to clarify, and maybe apologize for any hurt feeling it may have caused. But I just want to warn you, that regulars come and go. Be prepared that he might be a possibility that he will not come back even after trying to make things right. If he doesn't, you have to figure out how to manage. You do not want to become dependent on one member. If you are having a hard time on CB, its a good idea to add more eggs to your basket. Check out other camsites, token or private. Clip sites, Phone sex sites, subscription sites.
I am new but I am going to join another site once I gain more experience but when he comes into the room I know it will be a good night.

if hes verified then just send the message in a tip note. If hes not you can try checking your social media to see if he may have followed you on any of them.

If he has a very specific fetish, you can try to enter another model's room who caters to it trying to see if he's there. I think you can message others in the same room because I get "poaching" messages from models who jump into other model's room and try to steal away purples 🤷‍♂️

If he has a very specific fetish, you can try to enter another model's room who caters to it trying to see if he's there. I think you can message others in the same room because I get "poaching" messages from models who jump into other model's room and try to steal away purples 🤷‍♂️

Please don't do this. It's gross and imo unethical.

If he wants to come back, he will. Chasing someone isn't sexy.

I am new but I am going to join another site once I gain more experience but when he comes into the room I know it will be a good night.

every site has its difference. what you learned on chaturbate might not work on others. who knows, you might earn more on different sites. don't want to kick yourself that your didnt try sooner. i understand starting a new site can be a little intimidating, but you never know unless you try.

Try not to beat yourself up over it. I noticed that some of these guys get just as emotional as they accuse us women of being. Lol. He should know you well enough to know that you didn't mean him any harm.

One of my spenders (who was on my friends list, and it's not easy getting on my friends list) got frustrated one night over me lagging on MFC. I was gonna exit the chat and restart my computer real quick, and he said "Ugh...you know what...I'm sick of this!" And he left and unfollowed me on Twitter AND on OnlyFans, and never returned to my room. 🙄 SMH. I used to think he was a nice guy, but that night he was acting the way I acted that time someone drank the last of my Simply Lemonade (I threw a fit!). :giggle:

Oh, well. Boy, BYE!

If you're thinking of joining another site, you might like MyFreeCams. And it is very easy to contact a member on there. You could MFC Mail them or private message them, even when they're currently not in your chatroom.

Try not to beat yourself up over it. I noticed that some of these guys get just as emotional as they accuse us women of being. Lol. He should know you well enough to know that you didn't mean him any harm.

One of my spenders (who was on my friends list, and it's not easy getting on my friends list) got frustrated one night over me lagging on MFC. I was gonna exit the chat and restart my computer real quick, and he said "Ugh...you know what...I'm sick of this!" And he left and unfollowed me on Twitter AND on OnlyFans, and never returned to my room. 🙄 SMH. I used to think he was a nice guy, but that night he was acting the way I acted that time someone drank the last of my Simply Lemonade (I threw a fit!). :giggle:

Oh, well. Boy, BYE!

If you're thinking of joining another site, you might like MyFreeCams. And it is very easy to contact a member on there. You could MFC Mail them or private message them, even when they're currently not in your chatroom.
I noticed some get upset if you don't respond to their message but it easy to miss some sometimes if a lot are messaging at the same time.

I have just received a offline tip whereby he has asked a question so presumably I cant respond to it either if you cant send offline messages?

no, you can't respond to his offline tip note, but if he knows this, he will hope you will notice him in your room when you broadcast and will answer the question.

depending on the size of the tio, there could be trickery at work though. waith for him toask if you received the question, rather than look for him

Status
Not open for further replies.