AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pokemon Go!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Found a great place to collect magikarp, but the server kept going down and then my phone died :( it's too far to walk there so I have to wait till our friends go again but I will evolve one into a gyarados if it's the last thing I ever do.

Do different countries have different pokemon? I will be traveling to Europe and Asia this summer, I hope they do!

The last I heard there were no servers in most parts of Asia yet, but the official release is supposed to be the 27th of this month so that will probably change before you travel too much. As far as I can tell though it's based on the area you're in (beach vs. the middle of a field type thing) so if you're going to be in a bunch of diverse areas I'm sure you'll end up with a great variety.

It would be so cool if it was based on countries too though!
My highest one is Pidgeotto but I'm so jealous of people who grabbed Meowth and Ponyta. They just don't want to come home with me.

Team Yellow~! We gotta make a comeback against Valor because they're totally destroying my gyms here.

I almost caught an Eevee today but it was right where a bunch of kids were standing. I didn't really want to ask them to move so I could catch a Pokémon. I'm still not sure how the PokeStops work. I walked to one yesterday, and it bumped me up a level. Today it just gave me some PokeBalls.

I almost caught an Eevee today but it was right where a bunch of kids were standing. I didn't really want to ask them to move so I could catch a Pokémon. I'm still not sure how the PokeStops work. I walked to one yesterday, and it bumped me up a level. Today it just gave me some PokeBalls.
You get 50xp everytime you hit a pokestop, so you must have been really close to leveling up, typically they give pokeballs, potions, and eggs on occasion. Oh and you can hit the same one every 5 minutes.

This is what it typically looks like when I open the app while sitting in my apartment.

_20160711_230118.JPG

I tried using incense a couple times, but I ended up catching far fewer Pokémon than I would have if I'd just opened and closed the app repeatedly.

This is what it typically looks like when I open the app while sitting in my apartment.

View attachment 64151

I tried using incense a couple times, but I ended up catching far fewer Pokémon than I would have if I'd just opened and closed the app repeatedly.

JEALOUS!

There is nothing in my apartment. Nothing even in my neighborhood. Even if I use incense, I will get like 1 rattata. I could walk a mile in any direction and it's still the same.
WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE THIS.

Um... is this where I insert obligatory "because you touch yourself at night" line?

I'll see myself out.

By the way, game has crashed 2x now when I've "caught" one in my ball (this image shows it just "stuck" in my grass, the last time the whole image froze), then upon total reload of the app there's no record of it. :(
View attachment 64130 View attachment 64131
Seems their servers are down right now.

It is like a 50/50 chance it registers the catch. So far I've had that happen a few times, and only once not caught him. But, he was an orange circle rat-thing (I don't know all their names).

Reactions: SaffronBurke
ok newb questions, and forgive the wording...

so, lets say 4 people are out in the park, and a pokemon shows up on your phone, are you the only one that can catch it? or does that same 1 pokemon show up on all 4 persons phones and everyone is in competition to get it?
or does that 1 pokemon that shows up available to everyone
are they generated per account?... whats the deal.
I've also heard that people can battle each other. what do you win? points, bragging rights or do you get the losing pokemon in victory?

help a brotha out. explain this shit.

Ok, so something a little scary for those who signed up with Google+

View attachment 64127

FULL ACCESS? Hrm, removing that ASAP...

Here's the page to remove access if you, like me, don't want this game having your entire Google account at their fingertips -
https://security.google.com/settings/security/permissions?pli=1

Here's the full hacker news discussion of it, I included a snippet below.

View attachment 64128

So I'll either be creating a new fake Google+ account to use or signing up through the trainer site, which seems to be not accepting new accounts right now.

I'm glad I didn't spend much time collecting them yet!

Looks like this was a mistake and has since been fixed. Niantic (the creators of Pokemon Go) used to be a Google company, hence the full permissions thing which is usually just for Google companies.

http://lifehacker.com/pokemon-go-on-iphone-updates-with-a-fix-for-google-perm-1783531523

http://lifehacker.com/how-to-revoke-pokemon-go-s-extensive-permissions-to-you-1783466118

Reactions: AmberCutie
I tried to remove the permission for the Google account I used for the game, and it said nothing was allowed access. So.... Guess I'm safe?

Usually you can all capture it. Sometimes if you are all trying and someone else gets it, the pokemon will "run away" for others. I don't think it's a hard rule. Currently, you only battle at gyms. If it's your gym, you get one pokemon to go against any defenders. If it's another teams, you get your whole team to fight it. Winning and losing builds up/down your gym's prestige, which determines how strong a gym is in favor of one team or another. You win XP, and if your pokemon is placed as a defender, you get 10 coins & 500 stardust for ever 24 hours it stays that you can collect. The more gyms you're posted up in, the faster you advance. Although I will say I'm lvl 17 and the effort/reward is hard at this point. Currently I'm wishing I caught more pokemon than stops while I was at a lower level. Food for thought.

Just wanted to suggest Charity Miles to you guys. You can have it running in the background for a negligible amount more battery/data. All those steps will count towards real money towards a real organization. I would love for this huge phenom to result in a spike in charity!

Usually you can all capture it. Sometimes if you are all trying and someone else gets it, the pokemon will "run away" for others. I don't think it's a hard rule. Currently, you only battle at gyms. If it's your gym, you get one pokemon to go against any defenders. If it's another teams, you get your whole team to fight it. Winning and losing builds up/down your gym's prestige, which determines how strong a gym is in favor of one team or another. You win XP, and if your pokemon is placed as a defender, you get 10 coins & 500 stardust for ever 24 hours it stays that you can collect. The more gyms you're posted up in, the faster you advance. Although I will say I'm lvl 17 and the effort/reward is hard at this point. Currently I'm wishing I caught more pokemon than stops while I was at a lower level. Food for thought.

Just wanted to suggest Charity Miles to you guys. You can have it running in the background for a negligible amount more battery/data. All those steps will count towards real money towards a real organization. I would love for this huge phenom to result in a spike in charity!

Eek thank you for sharing that! Already downloaded Charity Miles and told my friends that they should do it, too!! :D

Looks like this was a mistake and has since been fixed. Niantic (the creators of Pokemon Go) used to be a Google company, hence the full permissions thing which is usually just for Google companies.

http://lifehacker.com/pokemon-go-on-iphone-updates-with-a-fix-for-google-perm-1783531523

http://lifehacker.com/how-to-revoke-pokemon-go-s-extensive-permissions-to-you-1783466118

I realize this had already been covered before my reply. I misread the thread and thought the last page was 3. Oops!

There is also Woof Trax and Walk For A Dog that donate to the dog rescue / shelter of your choice! :D

Looked up Woof Trax and they even have a little blurb at the bottom of their page "Playing Pokemon Go?"

Pulled into our driveway and this baby pops up for me. Was CP 750 when I caught her. My previous highest was my 404 Jolteon that I powered up a crap.

View attachment 64164
FUCK YOOOOOOOOU (I'm jking... Kinda :haha:)
I looked for my lil shit for like an hour the other day. :cry:
image.png

Reactions: Diana Blake
I tried to remove the permission for the Google account I used for the game, and it said nothing was allowed access. So.... Guess I'm safe?
It was only a bug on iOS. So if you're on Android, it didn't say that.
Pulled into our driveway and this baby pops up for me. Was CP 750 when I caught her. My previous highest was my 404 Jolteon that I powered up a crap.

View attachment 64164
Since there's not much around me, unless I go driving, I'm happy with my few 100+CP pokemon...

Reactions: SaffronBurke
You get 50xp everytime you hit a pokestop, so you must have been really close to leveling up, typically they give pokeballs, potions, and eggs on occasion. Oh and you can hit the same one every 5 minutes.

One of the local synagogue's gave me like 9 items. Guess the app knew I'm half Jewish? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.