AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pole Dancing

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a little disappointed that this thread looks a little dead. Boo.

Anyway, I had just gotten a pole about a month ago and I'm obsessed! The only complaint I have is that it's 50mm and my tiny hands can't take it! It feels like my fingertips are going to rip off.

It seems like all I do in my free time is watch pole dancing videos and I finally settled on getting a cheaper one. I was worried I'd invest the money in a nice one and then never use it.

Is it just me or do a lot of models have poles in their rooms and yet I've never seen any of them dance on it? Perhaps that includes myself, but I'm still a noob. I'd rather not have people see me hurt myself or awkwardly figure out new moves just yet.

Enough about me and my ramblings :p Jenyne Butterfly and Felix Cane are amazing! I also love DirdyBirdy!

xo

PersonalAngel said:
I'm starting classes this week and I hope I can afford to keep doing them.

How was starting the class? I was considering joining one in my area, but wasn't sure if I would stay motivated.

I enjoy Marion Crampe's flow when she dances. I haven't seen too many of her videos, but I haven't searched for her either. Maybe I'm getting burnt out from watching so many pole videos.

racylaceyxo the above video is so....just...wow. Something about it seemed unique compared to much of what I've seen in pole dancing recently and I must admit I got goosebumps watching it. I really enjoyed the artistry and I love watching doubles pole performances.

This performance won her first place at Miss Pole Dance Victoria 2012. The costume at the end of this video rocks!

Doubles are a good change of pace, but I haven't found a lot of videos. I've been trying to study other styles of dance and I think they did a great job of incorporating dance.

@ScarlettLeigh I love the video you posted! It's super cute how she followed the theme and had props. Amazing routine as well.

I don't care for the song, but this video makes me want to take a pole dance class!

Status
Not open for further replies.