AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Poll - Should i Chargeback SuzySmartz

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Should i charge back SuzySmartz

• Yes

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • No

Votes: 28 77.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
sxycherrypie said:
Oh well lets just end this drama for fucks sake I am so tired of it.

Aww, I was just getting wound up too.

Attachments

• livefor.jpg
    livefor.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 173
bawksy said:
Fine, but how about you get off the forums while you're on cam and pay attention to your viewers?

Yikes, posting on the forum repeatedly while on cam? Wow. I can't even do my show and read my twitter feed at the same time! I guess I talk/BS/interact/goof off too much during shows, I can't tear myself away to click around. :lol:

ScarletVixen said:
bawksy said:
Fine, but how about you get off the forums while you're on cam and pay attention to your viewers?

Yikes, posting on the forum repeatedly while on cam? Wow. I can't even do my show and read my twitter feed at the same time! I guess I talk/BS/interact/goof off too much during shows, I can't tear myself away to click around. :lol:
I usually do it if it is a slow night really but yea I can see what you guys are saying. I can get distracted very very easily I need to focus more.

sxycherrypie said:
ScarletVixen said:
bawksy said:

I usually do it if it is a slow night really but yea I can see what you guys are saying. I can get distracted very very easily I need to focus more.

And stop begging! It is a turn off for sure. If you stop you will get better results :thumbleft:

sxycherrypie said:
To me in my head I write with out begging the please oh please even in a non begging tone in my head. I just say please to be polite really.Maybe it is just i need to word things a little better.

I think it is a matter of not bringing up your medical bills at all. Just be fun and sexy to get paid.

Most members do not want to hear about bills, I am sure they get enough of that nagging at home.

Reactions: NoelleBright
Lydia_Deetz said:
sxycherrypie said:
To me in my head I write with out begging the please oh please even in a non begging tone in my head. I just say please to be polite really.Maybe it is just i need to word things a little better.

I think it is a matter of not bringing up your medical bills at all. Just be fun and sexy to get paid.

Most members do not want to hear about bills, I am sure they get enough of that nagging at home.
God yes my hubby the master of the nag! I cant believe it cost us this and this RAWR! So yea I do and I see your point I didn't even realize I was begging but thank you. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.