AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Post a picture of your setup.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eldorian said:
I'm pretty much a nerd... here's one of my computer stations... I also have a computer hooked up to my 52" HDTV that I mostly use for movie watching - I have a couple laptops and a netbook... and another desk set up with dual monitors for my girlfriend or other friends when they come over and want to play WoW or something. And I have about 6 other computers/servers sitting in the closet acting as fileservers/webservers.

he can ncr tell any of us where he lives for fear this will all be gone come morning >:)

Devinedragoon said:
Eldorian said:
I'm pretty much a nerd... here's one of my computer stations... I also have a computer hooked up to my 52" HDTV that I mostly use for movie watching - I have a couple laptops and a netbook... and another desk set up with dual monitors for my girlfriend or other friends when they come over and want to play WoW or something. And I have about 6 other computers/servers sitting in the closet acting as fileservers/webservers.

he can ncr tell any of us where he lives for fear this will all be gone come morning >:)

What's funny is I don't have the "good stuff" in those photos. Let's just say I have some sweet stuff that is pretty rare to get that I have acquired (as in only employees got them - and no, I'm not not never have I been an employee at Blizzard). One of the coolest though is a limited edition framed Diablo 3 concept art print signed by the artist. I got it when I was in Paris for the WWI in 2008 when Diablo 3 was announced. I haven't seen anything on the internet about it, not even ebay - I have no clue how much it's worth if anything.

I also have one of the bronze statues of an Orc riding a wolf that is a replicate of the statue in front of the Blizzard HQ. They gave them out to employees a few years ago for Christmas. I got it on ebay for fairly cheap ($750) - it's worth about $5k now.

I also have the Frostmourne sword and the frozen base it fits into.

I also have 2 signed and framed limited edition prints from Blizzcon 2008 and 2009. The artwork is their respective logos for that year. I'm also not sure how much if anything these are worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.