AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Potential EXCESSIVE Credit Card Fraud

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 30, 2022
Potential EXCESSIVE Credit Card Fraud

Hello, @xChloe @Charlie_SC

I’m hoping you can help us out with the issue, as extremely low level models, meaning with very limited popularity, it is extremely draining, constantly seeing the following individual, perpetrate, what appears to be credit card fraud on a daily basis, with the same tipper, over and over and over, I’m hoping you can look into this individuals account and the tipper as well and please stop this kind of thing, in its tracks, it honestly makes us other models, who can barely make 60 tokens, not want to do this anymore

He’s a male Colombian model

And I routinely watch this individual get tipped, thousands upon thousands, upon thousands of tokens, by the same individual and I am privileged to some information, that they laugh about it on the back end and it’s not legit tips, And I routinely watch this individual get tipped, thousands upon thousands, upon thousands of tokens, by the same individual, Also, another individual from his same studio, with a similar username, has been getting the same type of treatment, from the aforementioned tipper… The tippers also are from Columbia and block their profiles

Please, take a look, I should probably show no concern about this individual and post the usernames, in the post, but I would rather send you a private message, with their usernames, can you please send me a private message, as it appears, I cannot initiate one, because my account is new

Please, take a look, I should probably show no concern about this individual and post the usernames, in the post, but I would rather send you a private message, with their usernames, can you please send me a private message, as it appears, I cannot initiate one, because my account is new

Thank you

Hello, just chiming in, to let you know, I have emailed both of you, the detailed information, with an email starting with the letter “D” Can you please confirm, you have received it? I was able to locate your support emails. Chloe/Charlie

Thank You

Upvote 0
Thank you for your reaching out; confirming that I received the letter and forwarded it to my colleague, who speaks not only English but also Spanish (which might be helpful in this situation).

She will reply within the next 24 hours.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.