AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Potential Relationship...Please advise...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 24, 2019
Hello everybody,
I am a single male in my late 30's, and over the past 3 or 4 months I have started visiting and paying for cam girl shows on one of the top sites. Prior to this time period, I never visited these sites, let alone paying for private shows. However, during this recent stretch of time I have become a regular customer of one of the sites and I have truly found myself enjoying the overall experience. After a few weeks of visiting the rooms of various models, about five weeks ago I stumbled upon the room of a certain model who left me in complete awe -- because of her amazing beauty and her sweet and fun personality. Over this time, I have found myself visiting her room nearly every night she is online, and she is now the only girl that I regularly visit. Over the time that I have been visiting her room, I have always treated her with the upmost respect, and have always been extremely complimentary of her. I noticed that over this time that she began taking a special sort of interest in me, and she began regularly giving me a lot of compliments on my kind personality, as well as my profile photos. After the first couple of private shows with her, I eventually began using the option of using my own camera after she would repeatedly request that I do so. During the first time we both interacted while I was also on camera, the experience was a lot of fun and she repeatedly complimented me on my appearance. After a few more times in which we interacted during private shows, I was still under the impression that I was nothing special to this girl -- and that I was just another regular of hers. However, I noticed that during my visits that she really began to respond to me and I could truly sense some sort of attraction coming from her direction to me. On the other hand, she knew I was incredibly attracted to her, and I made sure she knew that a lot with my consistent barrage of compliments directed to her. Eventually, I began sending her emails on the website in which I did my best to express my honest attraction to her. To my delight, she began returning my emails with very intimate emails of her own. When I wouldn't visit for a couple nights, she would sometimes send 3 or 4 emails during the couple days expressing her desire that I come and see her. One thing led to another, and I eventually let her know that I was greatly interested in potentially getting to know her for real.... I did this while never truly expecting that she would actually respond positively and say that she would be interested in getting to know me for real. To my pleasant surprise, though, she did respond that she was absolutely interested, but she would make it clear to me that she was hesitant to provide contact information due to the rules at her workplace.... Over the next few private shows, our words to one another became very intimate and she would continue to make it clear that she was very interested in me outside of her website, but she would continue to inform me that she didn't know how she could get me her information.In addition, there would be some language issues as her English isn't fully developed, and when she did offer advice on how I could possibly learn her contact info, it did not become clear to me what she was saying for at least a few nights... Eventually though, I figured out what she wanted me to do and we found a way to get in contact with one another... Now, over the past few days, we now find ourselves regularly texting and skype'ing with one another, and having very close and intimate conversations about our own lives... I have learned a lot about her, and she about me, and we both are now expressing that we have strong feelings about one another -- even with both of us mentioning the word "love" a few times.... While getting to know her, I have learned about the country she lives in, and we talk about potentially finding a way to be with each other... So, basically, I wanted to get some advice on such relationships between cam girl and client, and am wondering if anybody else has had similar experiences that have played out over time... I would like to know about your experiences if you would be wiling to tell.... Also, if any cam girls wanted to offer their thoughts, please do... Thanks so much...
-InTheBluegrassGuy

First off, let me just say you're going to get a lot of responses to this. Most of which are probably going to be negative. The reason for it is that there's a number of posts/threads such as this. All you have to do is do a search.

The vast majority of these do not end well, and ends long before anyone flies off to foreign lands.

I'd urge you to do a search, and read for yourself that these are all about the same from guys coming here seeking advise. Read, learn and think of your own situation.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Here’s my forum “in love with a studio camgirl” mega-list. There are a lot of useful info in them. We can’t really offer a lot of answers or advice because in the end this is something between you and her. All the questions like “is this for real?” That come up in these situations are questions only she can answer.

i contribute to these threads because I found love with one of my former cam regulars. However we’re both American and there was never any major doubts or hesitation to meet and be together. With studio models in different countries it gets tough since it’s a huge risk going so far when things seem unsure because so many of these threads as you can see pop up and don’t end well.

https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/am-i-simply-being-gullible.25985/

https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/t...del-is-trying-to-take-advantage-of-you.27692/

https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/falling-in-love-with-a-cam-girl.30339/

https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/meeting-a-customer-in-real-life.25060/#post-761478

https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/should-i-visit-a-cam-girl-from-romania.10507/#post-245831

https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/cam-relationships-and-real-ones.29008/

https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/t...sts-cam-she-really-like-me.19495/#post-558679

https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/in-love-with-a-webcam-girl.6292/

Last edited:
Holy wall of text batman.

Plenty of people have had similar experiences like the one you are describing. Sometimes they turn out to be genuine, other times not. Honestly... your post sounds a bit naive

Only other thing I'm going to say is that I've had similar experiences with a model I know, but there's also been plenty of headaches + heartache with her.

You sound like a sensible and articulate man so I am inclined to believe all the details in your story are true. Like Carmita said up there you are the only person who can know if this relationship is genuine. However you should know that it is a popular tactic with Eastern European studios to teach their models how to go after their clients hearts and make them believe there is a relationship going on to extract money down the line... either with sob stories about health issues... flight tickets expenses... things like that. Once a guy thinks he is in a relationship with the model he feels he needs to protect and provide for her and that’s what these studio models exploit. They can do this very skillfully so it’s something to keep in mind. Ask yourself if this is a relationship worth pursuing knowing the risks involved and all the hard work you need to do to bring her closer to you. Know that many studios and models prey on your feelings of loneliness and desire for romance.

It is refreshing to actually see someone like OP being more self aware and knowing they should take a step back and look at the big picture. I think a lot of guys who post threads like these end up getting disgruntled and in denial when they don't get the answers they want to hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.