AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Prayers for Ukraine

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just left an offline tip and some encouraging notes for the only model I've ever been visiting who is from Ukraine. She hasn't been on for a month.
For what it's worth, she replied and said she and her immediate family is (relatively) safe and thanked me for reaching out. Connectivity is spotty and working conditions aren't very good though, so no camming. No idea what city she is in.

For what it's worth, she replied and said she and her immediate family is (relatively) safe and thanked me for reaching out. Connectivity is spotty and working conditions aren't very good though, so no camming. No idea what city she is in.
Yeah the only model I frequent who I consider a friend just came back online today. Had to work earlier than normal due to curfew. But it was nice seeing her for a little while. She never openly said she was from Ukraine prior to this. I always figured that is where she was from anyway. Never really mattered to me. But now with all that has happened and her being MIA it's kinda hard to hide it. She used to just say she was from Russia, but doesn't want to get potential negative backlash from that.

She never openly said she was from Ukraine prior to this.
Good to hear!
Back when I asked "my" model what country she was in since her talking was so obviously Slav, she just sent me a "3", a "5" and an "8" in separate PMs. It's the international calling code for Ukraine. I didn't push the issue since we had so much other stuff to talk about and do. It became quite the nerd fest lol. I have mentioned her in here before. She brought books to show me on cam and everything :)

I’m making a point not to tip any Russians until the war ends. Sure it’s not their fault but it’s my prerogative. I noticed on CB there are hardly any more profiles listing Russia as the location, perhaps realizing how deeply unpopular they are now. I also see a lot more Ukrainian locations. Trust me, they are 100% Russian. One girl even had a Ukrainian flag overlay and it turned out she is Russian after some simple probing.

Hmm...... the possibility that some models might claim to be Ukrainian to gain popularity or sympathy or whatever is a disappointing to say the least.

Reactions: anabeauty37
Hmm...... the possibility that some models might claim to be Ukrainian to gain popularity or sympathy or whatever is a disappointing to say the least.
Whatever shitty thing happens in this world, someone is always seeing a profit opportunity. Always a Saul Goodman hanging around in the corner.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Now my friends account is disabled on stripchat. Not sure she knows. Are any other Ukrainian or Russian models experiencing this?

Respectfully, I'd suggest caution assuming that. Maybe some will do it. But it's been common for models from both countries to state they are from the other, mainly to try and protect their identity (location).
Accents and language are close enough that very few outside of those locations would be able to spot the difference.

Respectfully, I'd suggest caution assuming that. Maybe some will do it. But it's been common for models from both countries to state they are from the other, mainly to try and protect their identity (location).
Accents and language are close enough that very few outside of those locations would be able to spot the difference.
I was not making any assumption. I am well aware of what you say re the language / nationality "crossover" (not a noob in that regard ;) )

I was just saying that any who DO do it for those reasons are disappointing in their outlook / character.

I was not making any assumption. I am well aware of what you say re the language / nationality "crossover" (not a noob in that regard ;) )

I was just saying that any who DO do it for those reasons are disappointing in their outlook / character.
Understood. And it wasn't specifically directed at you, just countering what some might assume from reading comments.
There has been talk of boycotting Russian models in protest, which is of course anyone's free right.
I'll keep on visiting and tipping my friend, since it's the person I support, not their country or it's terrible actions.

90% of my favorite/regular models are Ukrainian/Russian.
It is depressing to log into the sites now and see only one or two models (from other countries) in my favorites lists.
Not because I don't have my favorite models to visit, but because I start thinking of the horror and financial suppression they are going through...and likely will for a long time.
Although this is all transactional and "just business", there is still a rapport and friendship that can develop over time. It just sickens me - and I will miss their company too.
I wonder how many will ever even come back.

Also, despite what others are saying, I am unable to send funds to Russian-based accounts via PayPal. (I am in U.S.)

I never question the location of a model. Even if her face, her room, every word she speaks cry “I am Russian” - if her Bio tells she lives on the back side of the moon, then for me she lives on the back side of the moon.

I don’t know what problems she fears when people know her location. I don’t know what it cost her to deny her home, a great country doing terrible things now on the orders of a mad criminal for whom many Russians voted once and against whom many Russiand are bravely protesting now, even while knowing that 6000 of them already went in jail for protesting. I won’t judge her while I sit in my safe and comfortable home.

And I won’t subject her to “… some simple probing.”

While everybody has the right to do so, I won’t try to make her life even harder.

Last edited:
Reactions: Highlander884
I have a Russian model friend, and the past couple of days Stripchat doesn't load for her. Does anyone know if this is some kind of ban from the country or is it to do with Stripchat? @Charlie_SC
She has always used a VPN to access the site, but now it just doesn't work, it loads and loads (she even showed me a video) Maybe it could be the VPN she uses that has blocked Russians.

She uses her phone to stream, I have told her to try Opera (does Opera give free VPN for mobile, I know it does for desktop/laptop)

• Helpful!
Reactions: schruti
I never question the location of a model. Even if her face, her room, every word she speaks cry “I am Russian” - if her Bio tells she lives on the back side of the moon, then for me she lives on the back side of the moon.

I don’t know what problems she fears when people know her location. I don’t know what it cost her to deny her home, a great country doing terrible things now on the orders of a mad criminal for whom many Russians voted once and against whom many Russiand are bravely protesting now, even while knowing that 6000 of them already went in jail for protesting. I won’t judge her while I sit in my safe and comfortable home.

And I won’t subject her to “… some simple probing.”

While everybody has the right to do so, I won’t try to make her life even harder.

I am roumanian living in Switzerland and i still not do a statement about that while online , i actually totally avoid to talk about . Reasons

- people tend to tip according to your origins and that lower the earnings in case of the EE models
- if i say i am in Swiss they asume i only cam for fun because you know they belive in swiss we are all bilionares so no need to give me any token
- people are racist and often they throw their frustration based on race
- they have a lot of stereotypes about everything , and discutions like , ohh i knew you were romanian by your look , clothes , speak and so on.... lets meet bb , i will save you from this job and so on..

Same happend to a lot of models , and especially now with whats going on i totally get why would she hide location. because the amount of trolls , idiots and every single head in the ass stinking shit brain would target the russian models room to throw up their frustration, doxx them , and even try to hack their accounts or get them banned.

She has always used a VPN to access the site, but now it just doesn't work, it loads and loads (she even showed me a video) Maybe it could be the VPN she uses that has blocked Russians.

I know a few Russian mdoels who experienced problems with their old VPN and are using mullvad now, which works fast and reliably for them. Still, if Stripchat imposes any restrictions on Russians, the VPN can’t do anything about that. But at least the connection to Stripchat should work. One of them verified she can open stripchat.com like a visitor. But she did not log in because currently just Chaturbate is quite enough stress for her, and actually for me as well, Ninja muting all the idiots who try to abuse her channel for political statements or just to attack her for being Russian.

They are using my private mullvad account which cost 5€ per month for up to 5 devices running VPN.

I have a Russian model friend, and the past couple of days Stripchat doesn't load for her. Does anyone know if this is some kind of ban from the country or is it to do with Stripchat? @Charlie_SC

She uses her phone to stream, I have told her to try Opera (does Opera give free VPN for mobile, I know it does for desktop/laptop)

Stripchat is an international website and our company will not penalize our Russian models for actions of the Russian government.
We do not believe our models have any control over this situation therefore we will not punish them for the current events.
We hope all wars around the world end soon and we stand together for peace and safety for all countries involved ☮️🕊️☮️

@Brett M
I can confirm this is not something we have done but many Russian models are having issues with the internet at the moment.
In saying that, please PM me the models' username and I can investigate further.

Stripchat is an international website and our company will not penalize our Russian models for actions of the Russian government.
We do not believe our models have any control over this situation therefore we will not punish them for the current events.
Okay but how will you pay them

Okay but how will you pay them

If any of our models are having issues with payments/wallets etc. we will do what we can from our side to support them (i.e. assist with updating/changing to alternative payout methods in order to get paid).

Please contact me directly to assist you further charlie@stripchat.com

Last edited by a moderator:
After being in the wind for almost two weeks, she resurfaced in Poland with her immediate family ❤️ She spent several days on the road fleeing to physical safety from one of the major Ukrainian cities. It's a 1200 km/750 mile drive at the best of times. We can all read and see in the news exactly what's happening, and she told me the same things from her perspective. It's just unimaginable ...

Status
Not open for further replies.