AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pregnancy and Camming

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mira_xo

Cam Model
Dec 12, 2015
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@RealMira_xo
MFC Username
Mira_xo
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/507667/Mira_xo/
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/134089/miraxo
So, I'm a human and I'd like to procreate at some point before my ovaries give out, and I was wondering what the standard protocol is for pregnant cam girls.

Ideally, I'd like to cam until I'm too wrinkly to do so, but I want to have kids before that. Do models just take 9 months off? I'm pretty social with my group of members so I would feel like I'm abandoning my social circle & would have to start all over after coming back. :(

I am not particularly interested in being a fetish model--I think pregnancy is beautiful and sexy, but I don't think I would want to share that with the camming world.

I am interested in input from models and members. If you have any stories from either side of the equation (being pregnant, or being a member who watches a model who got pregnant), I'd love to hear them.

I saw a girl the other day who was pregnant and camming. I think your members wouldn't mind at all. They would probably enjoy you sharing something so special with them. But I totally get if you want to keep it private!

I'm a mom, and it's really hard to cam around my son's schedule. If you took the 9 months off through your pregnancy, you would also be taking a few more months off after the baby is born too.

Since you're so small, you probably won't be "showing" till around 20 weeks. So for those first 5 months or so, you can cam without anyone even knowing!

• Helpful!
Reactions: Mira_xo
I have seen models who just do chest up shows and I think as a member they would be happy just to know that you aren't quitting and understanding that you would need to switch up your style.

I never was going to work while pregnant but I've been able to do just what I'm comfortable with. Dipping your toe into fetish clips before conceiving might give you a good idea of where your comfort levels are. If you're against it, I understand but if you can I would just be open minded. If you can supplement your income obviously that's ideal. I have some restrictions other girls don't have and I'm still having success with my prego clips.

It's also important to remember that everyone shows at different times, with my first I couldn't have hid it at 8 weeks because I was so thin. This time I started showing around 19 weeks. So you can't count on either way. There's also the chance of having your baby early or complications, not that that's common or something to fear but it is worth planning for. As is time off afterward. I'm planning a two month bare minimum.

My biggest thought from a member perspective would be that whatever changes you make during the pregnancy, be very consistent about when and how often you cam. I think guys easily lose interest when they think a model might abandon ship.

I would agree: Your regulars probably won't mind. They will be happy for you (and perhaps become even more supportive), and you may attract the pregnancy fetishists too.

I have seen all facets.. from models raged with doubt and hormones to stay away completely for months to models who loved the (extra) attention.

Whatever you do: just enjoy it :)

Pregnancy and camming go just fine together, there are a few limits to what you can do, but nothing major. Shows for the most part can be exactly the same.
I can't speak for other members but when a favourite has become pregnant it has never made much difference or restricted spending on her too much.
Most models do quite well while pregnant in no small part because they look amazing. As regulars we get curious about how the model may be different while pregnant. Personally I have always loved the idea of transferring pleasure through mother to baby and back again (Might say more about me than others, as I was induced when my parents had sex close to term).

After giving birth you should plan for some time off, there is obviously a big adjustment phase even if you already have children, but especially if it is your first. Your body and emotional outlook will need to adjust before returning to camming.

I have been with 6 different pregnant models, at different stages of pregnancy, there was little difference in the experience for me.

There's usually several models on any given day who are pregnant. One recently cammed right up until the day before she had her labor induced. She carried for a week or two past her expected date and they finally said enough was enough. She did well enough in her room throughout the entire time.

I've also heard from several models that's it's a pretty decent time to do videos to sell on clips4sale as well. There seems to be a decent pregnancy fetish market.
@Rose might be able to add to that.

chrome_2016-10-14_13-01-35.png

Pregnancy isn't exactly my fetish, but the few times i've watched a camgirl while she was pregnant or post pregnancy, a few members really got excited over lactation. One member even tipped the model to pump breast milk using the squeeze pump tool.

I cammed up to and when I was in labor to the point when we drove to the hospital. Market, sell, and film whatever the fuck you want. If someone doesn't like you camming or filming pregnant, they can take their pennies and shove it up their ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.