AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pretty Little Liars.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xoScarlett_

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
May 29, 2013
Anyone else obsessed? :)

Yesss! Love this show :oops:

Its great at leaving you wondering with huge cliffhangers at the end of every episode. One of my faves! :-D

Reactions: SerenaMoon
Totally hooked on it. And I like that it is staying true to the books as far as the suspense goes, but the storyline has differed. So I am able to stay hooked on the show instead of going, oh I know what is going to happen. Plus I love Toby so I am happy him and Spencer are together instead of him being killed by A.

I love Spoby. Really, Spencer/Troian in general. I really want Spencer's wardrobe.

Who saw last night's? It's on abcfamily.com, streaming if you haven't. I want
to discuss it but don't want to spoil it for anyone else.

VeeValencia said:
I hate this show.
But I can't stop watching! I'm hooked!

It's dumb and absolutely ridiculous... I think I love it :oops:

For shame Vee, for shame.

:shifty:

It's because it makes you think of me ;) hehe

VeeValencia said:
SerenaMoon said:
VeeValencia said:
I hate this show.

For shame Vee, for shame.

:shifty:

It's because it makes you think of me ;) hehe
You are in fact... a pretty little liar.

;) they were bad people I swear, I will send you the link to kill spam followers :h:

Reactions: VeeValencia
I'm all over it.... besides where am I gonna go? lol

Who is your favorite/least favorite?

I LOVE SPENCER. Holy crap, Spencer is amazing.
Hanna is pretty funny too.

Aria is so meh. All of her storylines involve Ezra.
And I feel like Emily has become more of a bitch,
except when she's with Paige.

VeeValencia said:
I hate this show.

Lol I feel the exact same way. When I started watching it I just continued watching it straight. It's the most bloody frustrating thing. The episode starts, it's all happy chilled times, then they get these texts and look around really shocked and oblivious, don't tell anyone, get all shifty, continue with normal lives, then something exciting at the end happens and it's a cliffhanger... and you then have to watch the next episode! Every single one does this!

It actually started to really crack me up, it's the same thing, the shocked expressions, I mean seriously, if you were getting texts this crazy, probably from a murderer, you would bloody tell someone about it and sort it out! Why oh why would you keep it quiet?!

There is a large element of it that, well, the girls are supposed to be 16/17 (yet the actresses are all mid 20s), but they act and dress like they're early/mid 20s, and they date guys in their mid 20s, and act like there's absolutely nothing wrong with it! I mean... hello? Yeah sure when I was that age I wanted to go out with hot older guys, but wtf is Ezra Fitz supposed to be thinking?! You find out the girl you got with one night is actually 10 years younger than you and is underage... oh yeah, and also your student... you don't make a few excuses about not being able to date her and then date her anyway... you back the hell off!
I swear this is where some people get their ideas about hot teenage girls... by actresses in their 20s pretending to be teenage girls... I mean the actress who plays spencer is 26! The only one who is actually young is the girl Alison, it's funny because although she's obviously really pretty, you can tell by the softness in her face that she's younger than the others.

ScarlettLeia__ said:
It's not like the show is based in reality. Ezra and Aria is supposed to be that teacher/student fantasy.
I wouldn't mind Ezra teaching me. :)

me neither..... but still! lol

It's just funny when as soon as he stops teaching her they start acting like it's cool to date. Fair enough her being that naive, but he's should really know better! As much as no television program is realistic/particularly based on reality, I still like it to be a little bit realistic.

In the Uk they're really careful about who teaches, in all girls schools, especially private schools you'll pretty much find all the young, hot female teachers, but practically no male teachers, and if there are male teachers they'll be much older (even though girls would still get crushes on them), and generally young, hot male teachers work in all boys schools and primary schools. What's terrible is however few male teachers they get, and however old and ugly they are, in each school I went to in secondary school there was a student/teacher affair, which obviously the teacher got fired for. Which means... unfortunately someone as hot as Ezra would have bugger all chance at getting a job in a co ed school teaching teenagers. I was very disappointed all through school about this.

I dont mind things being unrealistic, but its completely ridiculous how "A" is always watching and always texting at the exact moment everything happens...like, come on now :lol:

Still love it though and will keep watching even though its completely ridiculous :shifty:

Or how they follow people so closely and NO ONE HEARS A THING. It's so fucking ridiculous! hahahaha
My little sister and cousin are obsessed... I'm not sure if they're too you for the show; I won't let them read the books (they're 11). They have all of us hooked now! We watched the new episode last night and it so ridiculous that I kept laughing... but did I leave? NO! I hate that I like it so much now :roll: hahaha

It's not supposed to be relatable. People complain abut it all the
time and it's like 'guys, this is a show about a bunch of psychopaths
determined to take down four girls for no good reason.'

It's very Lifetime movie ish but I'm still obsessed with the show.

I think a "good" show should be relatable in some way (but of course it's all subjective). Pretty Little Liars is simply entertaining and I think that's the point. ABC Family definitely doesn't strive for good television. That's for the grown ups at AMC and HBO :twocents-02cents:

I like the show because it entertains me... but its painfully obvious how ridiculous it is haha

VeeValencia said:
I think a "good" show should be relatable in some way (but of course it's all subjective). Pretty Little Liars is simply entertaining and I think that's the point. ABC Family definitely doesn't strive for good television. That's for the grown ups at AMC and HBO :twocents-02cents:

I like the show because it entertains me... but its painfully obvious how ridiculous it is haha

I likedit for the pretty people and the amazing amount of nice clothing! Oh and the shocked expressions every time they get a text!

I love how they're all dolled up in the same kind of way I would be for a night out... yet they're going to school lol
One of the funny bits was when suddenly the dad turns around to Aria and is like "oh my god! you cannot wear that to school! it's far too revealing!" Oh yeah... you've just noticed...? really?

It is just so addictive, I do kind of feel that it's starting to drag on a bit though. Then again, I felt that from like the 3rd episode...

Who do you guys think "A" is?
I'm thinking that it's Ali's twin sister or something, you know how she told that halloween story, something about twins and one of the sisters killing the other? I could see there being something weird about that. Other than that I have no idea.
They're definitely implying it's a woman... if it were a man couldn't you guys just see him wanking over the whole thing? Actually at first I was thinking it might be something like that... I mean what's with all those videos? Did none of them think "hey, is it weird that we're filming 15 year olds without them knowing? Don't people get arrested for this kind of stuff?"
and yes, of course I do understand it is only a program and isn't supposed to be real, or even remotely realistic, but come on, is no one else thinking it?

Isabella_deL said:
VeeValencia said:

I likedit for the pretty people and the amazing amount of nice clothing! Oh and the shocked expressions every time they get a text!

I love how they're all dolled up in the same kind of way I would be for a night out... yet they're going to school lol
One of the funny bits was when suddenly the dad turns around to Aria and is like "oh my god! you cannot wear that to school! it's far too revealing!" Oh yeah... you've just noticed...? really?

It is just so addictive, I do kind of feel that it's starting to drag on a bit though. Then again, I felt that from like the 3rd episode...

I'm thinking that it's Ali's twin sister or something, you know how she told that halloween story, something about twins and one of the sisters killing the other? I could see there being something weird about that. Other than that I have no idea.
They're definitely implying it's a woman... if it were a man couldn't you guys just see him wanking over the whole thing? Actually at first I was thinking it might be something like that... I mean what's with all those videos? Did none of them think "hey, is it weird that we're filming 15 year olds without them knowing? Don't people get arrested for this kind of stuff?"
and yes, of course I do understand it is only a program and isn't supposed to be real, or even remotely realistic, but come on, is no one else thinking it?
I still don't fully understand the whole video story line... I feel like they wen't a different way with it and they lost me lol. I've always thought it would be Melissa but now I'm not sure. I think they're going with the twin thing, though. I never know :icon-cry: hahaha

VeeValencia said:
Isabella_deL said:
VeeValencia said:

I still don't fully understand the whole video story line... I feel like they wen't a different way with it and they lost me lol. I've always thought it would be Melissa but now I'm not sure. I think they're going with the twin thing, though. I never know :icon-cry: hahaha

I think they are going with the twin and Alison being alive theory. I read the books, and while the show is SO different than them, I can see the writer's going that route. I won't spoil it for you ladies but I do think that that would be the most entertaining angle.

I think she is alive......or spencers mom is at the root of it. I am two episodes behind, I better catch up.

I just gave lilred a tittie twister for talking smack about pretty little liars. She can keep her stupid shows like greys anatomy

cmongirl said:
I just gave lilred a tittie twister for talking smack about pretty little liars. She can keep her stupid shows like greys anatomy

You guys are so fucking cute :lol:

RED, COME TO THE DARKSIDE

Reactions: LiLredhairedgrl
Holy crap. I am now caught up, just when I thought I couldn't hate Mona any more than I already do, what is that bitch up to? So is Alison alive or is that what they want us to think? I'm convinced that spencers mom and Alison's mom are at the root. Scratch that I think all the parents are in cahoots in someway. who knows though there are unexpected turns every episode..........
Lilred was making fun of me for being the only guy on this thread. Her mutant is punished.........no sexy time for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.