AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pretty Little Liars

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AriaGray said:
LexiGraceCam said:
AriaGray said:
Holy fucking shit :shock: That was intense.

I am desperately trying to find a way to watch it because I don't have cable! Ahhhhhhhhhh

I download torrents cause I'm a jerk like that but ummmm I can't wait for you to see it!!!!!

That is what I normally do actually but I haven't found any up yet. I NEED TO SEE IT RIGHT NOW

Reactions: Worship Jaclyn
LexiGraceCam said:
AriaGray said:
LexiGraceCam said:
AriaGray said:
Holy fucking shit :shock: That was intense.

I am desperately trying to find a way to watch it because I don't have cable! Ahhhhhhhhhh

I download torrents cause I'm a jerk like that but ummmm I can't wait for you to see it!!!!!

That is what I normally do actually but I haven't found any up yet. I NEED TO SEE IT RIGHT NOW

https://www.thepiratebay.se/torrent/119 ... %5Bettv%5D

Reactions: Lexi Emerson
Okay so my thoughts on the last episode:

Those poor girls had to pick which one got shocked and which one got to have water and now they're all going to drift apart.
Andrew isn't Charles duh.
They said we will feel bad for Charles when it's all said and done and I don't buy it. I just don't get what the girls could have done to him to make us feel bad for him but not hate the girls?
Toby and Ali are acting shady as fuck. All of a sudden Ali was helping them and I bet something happened when the girls were down there that will come out. Like that conversation was obviously talking about something that we don't know about.
Poor Hanna.
I can't believe there are eight episodes left with the girls we know and love before the time jump. That's so crazy.
My guesses for the time jump and that Hanna and Caleb will be broken up if they don't break up this season. I think they just won't be able to come back from what they have gone through together. I think Ezra and Aria will be engaged and/or married.
WHAT DOES SARAH HARVEY HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING?
I wish they had made the girls lose ten pounds to do this episode. I'm glad they're like yes, we are traumatized but Hanna said they had to pick who got water. They wouldn't be ordering whatever they wanted for dinner, they would be on a fucking chicken broth diet because food would make them sick.
Why is Ella so weird? That was not a warm moment between her and Aria, it was just odd.
Everyone is pissy online that this is the season of answers and there were no answers but I think they needed to take this episode slow to show how the girls are doing afterward and not just jump into A mode.
In the preview for next week Jason says he knows who Charles is and tells Spencer.
So we are already going to know I think how Charles is related, then we will find out what happened to him to be taken out of the photo albums, then we will find out who he is. Eight episodes left, we are going to have to learn a crazy amount in these next episodes.
I'm voting Wren is Charles I guess and I think maybe Melissa knows and/or knew. I always wondered if they weren't back together living in London but she found out they are family so they are just spending time together in that way.
Also, why aren't the girls taking more note of the fact that the prom playlist/theme was from Melissa's graduation? Doesn't that kind of prove that Charles is that age?
WHY IS CHARLES EVEN A? WHAT IS HIS PROBLEM BRO?

I've got a bit behind on the series so I'm towards the end of season 5 now but one thing that consistently does my head in about this show is these girls are so clearly out of their depth and running in circles... Why do none of them just go to their parents or someone high up in the police that is completely unconnected to the situation with all the crazy texts etc and other evidence that A has been sending and just come clean with all of it? I know it's just a show but come on... It would literally have been the first thing I'd have done before things escalated, especially after people start being killed off and it was looking pretty serious I would have made sure everyone in the entire town knew about it. There are only so many people who can be "in" with A.
I do love the show but it's been repeating this story throughout all of the seasons in different ways. I wish it had somewhere else to branch off into...

Status
Not open for further replies.